Oscraps

Day 4: SNOTEL
isDK

Day 4: SNOTEL

This week I started putting a few oats on a special rock and I was happy to see they were gone later. I checked the SNOTEL report and it looked great but pretty early to tell for sure we'd get out of our severe drought. Our Pawnee Natl Grasslands always reminded me how serious drought can be.
Stunning as always!! I just love how you always compose your double pages. The rabbit look awesome in that frame.

Your double page layout is absolutely stunning! Love everything about it.
Can you please point me in the right direction to take a look at Opia Designs. I can't seem to find the shop.

Stunning as always!! I just love how you always compose your double pages. The rabbit look awesome in th
Your double page layout is absolutely stunning! Love everything about it.
Can you please point me in the right direction to take a look at Opia Designs. I can't seem to find the shop.
Thank you.
I got Opia's products in a DesignCuts bundle a while back. They may offer it in their store.

Gorgeous redo layout - isn't interesting how the style changed? You did a great job - I love everything here.
Thank you so much for taking part in my challenge.

Love, love, love your Christmas pages, the cluster and the wreath are gorgeous, the bunny is so sweet.

Layout information

Category
2022 - 12 Days of December
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename