Oscraps

WHERE WOULD YOU LIVE?

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Although I love where I live and have no desire to move anywhere else. I often wonder where I would choose to live if I could go anywhere in the world. I think that someplace like Croatia would be a lovely place to live or perhaps a Tropical Place, like Saint Lucia. But would I get tired of not seeing four seasons?? Hmmmm. Where would you choose to live, if you had unlimited funds and could go anywhere in the world??

Last edited:

Kythe

That is a question that is all to close to home for me. I don't like overly hot or cold climates. I like where I am even with all the rain as it is temperate. So I would go for a house close to family here in Vancouver, and then possibly a summer beach house on the Sunshine Coast or Vancouver Island. But I am really happy where I am already.

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Yes I can’t imagine living any where else but some days might be nice to see the sun a bit more!

tjscraps

If money was not a concern, ever ... I would try a different place every year! Ireland, Bali, Fiji, Bahamas, Arizona, California, Hawaii, England, France, Germany, South Africa, PEI, Newfoundland (summer only) ... probably not many Asian countries because I don't like fish (to eat) and I've always thought I might starve visiting one of them lol

Nowhere that has snow though. Having been born and raised in Alberta, Canada - I've had enough of that!!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
If money is no object I would LOVE to live in Scotland!! In a comfy house (with a fireplace) where I could look out at the mountains, maybe beside a running stream................... with maybe an ancient castle ruin on the property as well! lol! Of course I could fly home every now and then for a visit in a warmer climate and to see family and friends. LOL! Actually Tassie reminds me a lot of Scotland in some areas, beautiful mountain views and greenery but alas no castle ruins!! :)

@Hamer Lodge Debra, pop down to Tassie sometime and you will see some snow!!! :) First time I saw snow for real was the year before last when we went up to the highlands lake for the day, we had a ball! :)

*gina*

I am happy with the place where I live - a quiet rural area with lots of nature.
But I could also imagine living in California - because of the climate and of course to be with my family.

Hamer Lodge

forever learning
If money is no object I would LOVE to live in Scotland!! In a comfy house (with a fireplace) where I could look out at the mountains, maybe beside a running stream................... with maybe an ancient castle ruin on the property as well! lol! Of course I could fly home every now and then for a visit in a warmer climate and to see family and friends. LOL! Actually Tassie reminds me a lot of Scotland in some areas, beautiful mountain views and greenery but alas no castle ruins!! :)

@Hamer Lodge Debra, pop down to Tassie sometime and you will see some snow!!! :) First time I saw snow for real was the year before last when we went up to the highlands lake for the day, we had a ball! :)
wow.....love your pages with the snow...amazing!

LSlycord

Oh what a great question! I think that I would do two homes…one inMaine and one in Florida. That way I could enjoy the four seasons and escape the heat but also escape the snow!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Down the shore- as long as money is no object. I would love to wake up and take the dogs for a walk on the beach, or sit and listen to the ocean with a cup of coffee in the morning.

bcgal00

CHEERY O
I'm happy where I am now but I do feel a pull towards Ireland and Scotland where my ancestors originate from. I have never been but was fascinated with the stories and photos from my mom's 6 wk trip there years ago. If I stayed in Canada I think I would really like the east coast (always have lived on the west coast).

Susan - s3js

CHEERY O
What a great question! When I win the lottery I will have a home in Lincolnshire, one in Oklahoma or Texas, and will take my family on a round the world cruise which will be our home for at least a couple of years!

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
If money were no object I would love to have a cottage by the sea in Wales or Cornwall. We've had a couple of amazing trips over there and the coast is so beautiful, I would really love to spend half the year there.
OH, yes! We could be neighbors! I've never been, just seen on TV. I have a pen pal in Cornwall, she lives in paradise!

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
I can say that I'm happy where we live now. And I was lucky enough to live in one of my dream locations, Andalucia, for ten years. Ireland, Scotland, Cornwall, Provence, Florida or on a houseboat on the Loire would not be bad either.

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
My answer today is: Anywhere but in this house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Our heater isn't working AGAIN. No hot water. AGAIN.

_1a199aaa-9482-11e7-8e40-f0ddfb773b93.jpg

scrapinmom

CHEERY O
Where i live is ok, (Southeast Lousiana at the gulf of mexico) but I definately don't want to go any further north! I would love to have a home in florida, but the beach or water.