Oscraps

Swinging through September Posting Challenge!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
okay, at 16,704 with post so I am trying out for ............... 16,800............. just a small one to ease back into it!!! :biggrin:

CookingMyLife

Yeah...I made my goal. Do I get my chocolate now??? Actually it was easy as y'all said. AND I don't even play games!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
congrats to our newbies!!!! Maureen and Amber, before you know it you will be as chatty as Clara!! oooooops! I'm hiding!!!! :behindsofa: go on Clara, you know you want to!!!! :fish: bwhahahhaaa!!! :biggrin:

LaurieW

lOve the O!
Congrats Amber and Maureen- you will just keep climbing and climbing-I love seeing my title change- I worked forever to become an official praise mama- but it was so much fun!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
16,760 with this post...............can't remember what I was aiming for !!!! :biggrin: but I am sure I haven't got there yet!! will check next time I pop back into this thread! :)

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
okay just checked (a good excuse for another post!! :biggrin:))........my goal is 16,800 so I think I will breeze in quite well!!! :)

CookingMyLife

Well I obviously need a new goal but can't make it too high because I will be away for a week but 200 seems doable. While the dh is away, the wife will play. No not men, not booze just computer fun!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Where am I at now?
19500- 19332= 178

178/25= 7 a day

As long and no more trees fall down on my street, thus rendering me helpless w/o electricity and internet, I should be good to go.