Oscraps

Sharing with Facebook

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
YOu know what...there isn't. That would be kinda cool though. I do post my layouts on FB but I just post them it isn't somehow linked up.

frani_54

That sure would be kewl if we could....for now I just share my layouts on facebook from my blog.....

Katherine B

Oh boo! I was hoping that I was simply overlooking the option for that. Maybe this is something they'll consider doing . . . ?? . . . hopefully. I'm sure it would increase their traffic flow here if they did. :D :D

hondachicc

A lot of girls here share from their gallery directly to Facebook...you just need to copy the link in the address bar and then paste it into the SHARE box....that's it.....it puts the page in there for you....:target:

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Wait...what? That sounds like something super easy. Where is the share box at? ON FB or here??

hondachicc

I call it the share box Clara...."What's on your mind"...where you type your status...just paste the link from the address bar of your page in the gallery and hit enter!!! EASY PEASY!!!!:mrgreen:

ourmisadventures

There's also things like the facebook toolbar... I haven't used it in years, but there was a "share" button on that to share whatever you wanted on facebook!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
There's also things like the facebook toolbar... I haven't used it in years, but there was a "share" button on that to share whatever you wanted on facebook!
If you use Hoot Suite- you can add that in Firefox, one button and it shares with your Social networks in a click.

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
well, i didn't know any of that either! I'll look into it and see if there is a modification for our gallery system, but I'm always leery about having things connect that way because of security issues - account passwords, etc, but if there's a secure way to do it and I can find it, I'll do it!

frani_54

Vicky is there a way to add a button to the forum post to link to a person's gallery? Sometimes a person will post in the forum and I would love to check out their gallery, but unless they have a link in their signature I have to do a search in the gallery for them which is time consuming for me.