Oscraps

Posting Challenge September: Who's in???

rogersfam4

If I even tried to mess with fondant than my kids would have to wear ear plug lots of bad word would come from the kitchen !

Oh and I am at 18 Posts wooooopppp!
Lets see if I can get to 100!

yvonnahenna

Rogersfam (oops, forgot your name, was it Megan? Need to check the introduction thread :lol: ) You'll definately make it to 100!

:lol: Today will be my 2nd time to work with fondant. First time went well, without the bad words.. I'm wondering how it will work today :lol:

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
ahahahah to all of you!!!

Yvon, your cupcakes are GORGEOUS!!! And i use Almond flavoring for EVERYTHING i bake!! :) You guys are soooo making me want to bake and EAT a LOt of sweets!! :)

Megan, I'd shoot a little higher if I were you!! You're my kin!! a talker...just like me!! :) even the bad words...ohhhh i didn't say that!! ahahahahahahahah

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Buhahahah Sally!
Megan ITA- you have been here, what, 3 days and already up to 29- that is almost 10 posts a day LOL

yvonnahenna

Megan, 10 post a day? You have to upgrade your goal to 300!! :cool:

Now, because I promised, here a few pictures of my cupcakes :oops:

DSC_0837.jpg

DSC_0832.jpg

I want to make them for Fenna's birthday. And I was thinking something like this: white surface, yellow + pink flowers, and a little ladybug or butterfly or 'rups' (whats that blue animal-thingy called in english? It turns into a butterfly.. Tell me tell me! I can't stand it when I don't know :S )

hondachicc

Wow...Yvon...those cupcakes are GORGEOUS...I was reading back a bit on what I missed....this is so cool!!

and count me in this month girls....I am going for 3300.....now if I have to adjust this backward.....I am blaming my kids!!!! HEHEHEHE!!:D

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
ohhhhhhh Yvon!!!! THOSE cupcakes are sooooooo wonderful!!! You are sooo inspiring!! wow! :)

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Yvonna!!! Those are awesome. So now you have to make me cake and cupcakes when I someday return to Europe and find my way towards you. They are adorable. I can be pretty creative but when it comes to food I am creative about what is in it, not on it. I can't frost a cake to save my life, much less use fondant.

yvonnahenna

Thanks for all the nice comments :)

Wow Yvonne, those look yummy! Can't you come to my hometown up north and teach me :)
Where do you live? I just realized you are from the NL to :oops:

Yvonna!!! Those are awesome. So now you have to make me cake and cupcakes when I someday return to Europe and find my way towards you.
Deal :)
Anybody who is ever going to visit the netherlands, send me a pm first.. Let me know if you are near my place.. Maybe I'm able to pay a visit. And I'll bring some cupcakes :lol:

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Okay ladies...I am going to be gone 4 whole days without a computer. Ugh!! Whatever will I do? LOL!! Well, I'd better get cracking if I want to meet my goal.

LSlycord

Look here....13,500! Only 500 left to go!!! (And I'm gone for the next three days without a computer. I'm soooo going to pay for setting this goal so high!)

hondachicc

LindaS...WOOT!! You are rockin!! I am off to a slow start!! But I have a good excuse!!! I am cranking up now though!!!:D

yvonnahenna

Clara, are you going on a little holiday?

LindaS, also a little holiday?
Have fun ladies :D
Even with those few days without computer you will meet your goals!

LindaW, slow start? Fast ending ;) So YOU CAN DO IT!!

snappy2003

Count me in I got really close this time. I'll shoot for 5,000 this time, I'm close to 4,500 now. Good luck ladies, let's do this thing!!!

ETA: I still have a ways to go LOL....I am now at 4659 haha....but getting closer and closer :). We can do it!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

LSlycord

WTG Dawn!!! You'll get your 5000 for sure this time. We'll cheer each other on!

Linda W...you had a very, very good excuse! How can you hold Savannah and post at the same time? :)

Yvonna, yes a little vacation for us. Going to Minneapolis...about 4 hours away...for a weekend with friends.

BUT, I'll still make my goal!!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Clara- pace yourself, you too Linda S and W!!! don't forget, every post adds a bit more love to the O, but not posting does *not* take it away.... so pressure!!

Clara and Linda S-- hope you both have fab weekends away!

hondachicc

I hope LindaS and Clara have fabulous weekends on their trips!!

LindaS....most think I am so multi functional, that I can hold a baby, type on the keyboard, fix dinner, call someone for them, get something from the closet, record a tv show, wash their clothes ALL at the very same time! Buhahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Hope everyone going away has a great time!! I haven't done much this weekend! first time online and its Sunday afternoon already here downunder. This PC at home is just so slow, the one at work really zips so I do most of my posting then......um, in between work that is!!! :)

Back tomorrow to leave some love................... :)

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
One week almost down, and I am going good on my goal!

This thread seems so quite w/o Linda S and Clara here this weekend ;)

hondachicc

Ok...so I am getting on with the posting now...I have over a hundred of my 600 goal behind me!! YAY!! This thread does seem a little quiet!!

so...........

LET'S GET LOUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lori Potts

wow those are some nice cupcakes. i tried the fondant once and there was alot of cursing. those pics make me want to try again. maybe for the boys' birthday in october.

LindaW- we all know u are an old pro at the multitasking! dont forget to throw scrapping on that list.