Oscraps

Posting Challenge for SEPTEMBER

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
Have to actually get moving today.. Shower then to my grandma's...Then Back here to post & scrap! Woots!

Myoldanlac

I Love TaylorMadeDesigns
whisperweb.jpg

Scrapped this little diddy this afternoon with Elisa's BRILLIANT kit Secret Whispers!!! :love::love:

Myoldanlac

I Love TaylorMadeDesigns
Linda is gaining on me .....:fish2: :plane: and we are going to the drive in tonight .... so she's going to have 6 hours to :plane: past me!! :) :scared::scared::scared::scared:

ourmisadventures

You can add your goal if you like :)

Let's make it 350 :) How about a progress update for us all? Since you're the only one on top of keeping track :rofl:

I think I'm going to sign off for today & relax! My site has had an influx of hits today, and I know if I don't close up my computer now... I'll be staring at my site stats for the rest of the afternoon!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
:spit:Note to self! DO NOT drink coffee when opening this thread!!!! :spit:

OMG!!!! you have ALL gone :crazy: absolutely BONKERS!! in this thread!!! LOL! my own fault for not popping in here during the weekend though!!! :biggrin:

we have a NEWBIE!! welcome to the Greased Lightening club Meg, will organise a leather jacket for you shortly!!! hope you like pink! :rockon:

KAT!!! congrats sweetie!!!! and wow! look at you go! you have well and truly passed that barrier!!!! :car:

ELISA honeybunch!! you're back!!!! yippeee!!!! :ranger:

Nana and Chris my drinking buds!!! :champagne its okay, I will hold you both up, we can totter over the finish line together............ just don't drop that bottle Nana!!!!!

Krista and Linda................ the duelling posting queens......:fencing: I am really enjoying the entertainment!!! :pop2:

okay, this is more my pace at the moment :elephant its a really super cool way of getting around and I can see lots from up here too!!! so its off to the gallery........ um, girlies, just be careful where you tread in the gallery after me.....okay??!!!! :eyebrows:

hondachicc

NO KIDDING ONA!!! this is definately the most entertaining thread in the forum!!

BTW...I don't have a pooper scooper big enough for elephant dung....so I think I will try to stay in front of you :pound: :pound: :pound:

LaurieW

lOve the O!
I think this is the hoppingest I have seen this thread on only the 5th day of the month- ever- course I am not as "old" at Oscraps as some of you.......

LSlycord

Don't you worry about me Miss Krista. I'm just trying to hang on to 2nd place!!! Now that Kat is back in the scrapping mode...uh oh!

LSlycord

Let's make it 350 :) How about a progress update for us all? Since you're the only one on top of keeping track :rofl:

I think I'm going to sign off for today & relax! My site has had an influx of hits today, and I know if I don't close up my computer now... I'll be staring at my site stats for the rest of the afternoon!

Way to go Meg!!!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
NO KIDDING ONA!!! this is definately the most entertaining thread in the forum!!

BTW...I don't have a pooper scooper big enough for elephant dung....so I think I will try to stay in front of you :pound: :pound: :pound:

:rofl::rofl:

Myoldanlac

I Love TaylorMadeDesigns
Krista, you need a smartphone/ipad so she doesn't take the lead LOL

Meg -- look at you gooooo!!

Lol Chris I have an iPhone posting from it now. We have a no phone policy while at family outings though. :) but now that the girls are allasleep in the van I can play.

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
Lalala, was gone longer than planned!

Krista that is beautiful! I have tabs still open from this morning, so finishing those comments first & then I have a longer day of scraping/posting tomorrow since I'm not going to work.

Not Going! WOOT! (Don't tell my boss!)

Myoldanlac

I Love TaylorMadeDesigns
Lalala, was gone longer than planned!

Krista that is beautiful! I have tabs still open from this morning, so finishing those comments first & then I have a longer day of scraping/posting tomorrow since I'm not going to work.

Not Going! WOOT! (Don't tell my boss!)

Thanks Hun. It was a great kit to work with ;

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
I'm an EST :queen: too elisa. So I'm going to attempt 20,500 before midnight.

Ha! I think I'd go for more, but I probably can't last that long tonight. Yep. Shame on me!

Thinking if I get more sleep I can actually talk myself out of sleeping in & get more scrapping time. Who knows if that'll play out!

You can get 20,500 no prob!! You :peace:

Myoldanlac

I Love TaylorMadeDesigns
Ok so I made this insane little comment :juggle: about reaching 20,500 before midnight EST ... which gives me roughly ... 48 minutes!!! :doh: I have a LOT of :ranger: to do!!! :plane: Here I go!!!

Myoldanlac

I Love TaylorMadeDesigns
Ok so I made this insane little comment :juggle: about reaching 20,500 before midnight EST ... which gives me roughly ... 48 minutes!!! :doh: I have a LOT of :ranger: to do!!! :plane: Here I go!!!

Only 3 minutes left ... and I'm about 96 posts short ... lol ... It's all good tomorrow is another day!! :) I am feeling so inspired by the gallery right now ... that although I would love to continue I neeeeeeeeed to scrap!!!! :) :attention:

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Ona!!! :rofl: You have room up on that elephant for me too? I will be your wine steward :D

Seriously wacked out thread. Laurie, I blame Krista. Its all her fault getting us all riled up with her :jedi: tricks.

I am loving the gallery ladies!! So much great stuff going in there!

hondachicc

Almost home now which will help the post count. Lol posting in the van takes a long time lol.
:pound: I have to laugh at this!!! BUT................this is dedication!!!

I do not have internet on my phone, and seriously doubt I ever will!! I spend TOO much time on it as it is and when I leave the house....I want to be away from it!!

KRISTA YOU TRUELY ARE MY POSTING HERO!! I now know what all our O family has been talking about, when they say how much they MISSED you and hoped you would come back....and you TRUELY were the
queen2.gif
of posting girl!!!

:hail: to our :first: poster: KRISTA!!!!