Oscraps

POSTING CHALLENGE for NOVEMBER

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
I started tonight with 13,305... This post makes 13,415.

Going to grab some food then be back to keep chugging along in the gallery till I'm all caught up. (Hopefully!) hehe!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Look at everyone go!!!! I have been a slow poke of late, need to get into the gallery to leave some love, might do that this afternoon. I have had my manager here all morning and she has only just left! :)

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
I am nowhere near my goal and in major depression at the moment. I need to organize my download file from NSD and then I will hang out in the gallery for a bit and hopefully pull myself out of my depression. Lots going on right now and I think I have to sell my DMB tix. I am so sad about it. That will be 2 times in one year I will have to do such a thing. A horrible thing to do but necessary. You gotta do what you gotta do. I need to see some pretties. Off to look at all the pretties I bought.

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
This post puts me at 13,575...started at 13,305 today.. so 270 towards my goal.

925 left, hahahaha! Ambitious much?

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
I am nowhere near my goal and in major depression at the moment. I need to organize my download file from NSD and then I will hang out in the gallery for a bit and hopefully pull myself out of my depression. Lots going on right now and I think I have to sell my DMB tix. I am so sad about it. That will be 2 times in one year I will have to do such a thing. A horrible thing to do but necessary. You gotta do what you gotta do. I need to see some pretties. Off to look at all the pretties I bought.

Awww Clara Why??

I heart you girlie!!

Dutch_Diva

Look at everyone go!!!! I have been a slow poke of late, need to get into the gallery to leave some love, might do that this afternoon. I have had my manager here all morning and she has only just left! :)

Yeah get going woman!! :whip:
Just kidding jeez you're kinda hard on yourself; I see you all over the internet for crying out loud!! :bounce:

ourmisadventures

Aww!!! I totally feel you :(

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
I'm being helped by the steady rain- no sunbathing, and no outdoor photography and satalite tv is out too! So scrapping, commenting and posting- oh yeah - it's a rough day-Mr. Gorgeous is stuck in the clubhouse- we are supposed to grill tonight- umm late night I'm guessing!
hahahahahah! I see you didn't mind the first rain FL had seen in over a month! Sadly, we got drenched!!!! All of our ponchos were still in our luggage!

Good to see that you did posting and scrapping for me LOL

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
it looks like I missed out on so much iNSD fun- lots of gallery additions!

I don't know how the heck i am goign to make my goal.... but I want to still try-

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Yeah get going woman!! :whip:
Just kidding jeez you're kinda hard on yourself; I see you all over the internet for crying out loud!! :bounce:

hahahhaa!! Petra I truly laughed at loud when I read this........ 'she's here, there and everywhere' automatically popped into my head!!! LOL!!! yeah some days I feel quite :faint2: but its all good!!!! :biggrin:

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
A little over 100 down!

Off to switch my laundry, (finally doing it! hahahahahhaaha!) then I'll be back! Lots of love to leave!

hondachicc

My Goodness Elisa!!! YOu are a posting mad woman!!!

Only Elisa can be gone for days and then roll back in and post 1000 posts in a week!!! :clap2::clap2:

Ona....what exactly are you doing HERE THERE AND EVERYWHERE?? :hurt:

LaurieW

lOve the O!
man- Elisa- can there be any layouts left in the gallery that you haven't commented on? You go girl!

hondachicc

CHRIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU ARE hOme!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
My Goodness Elisa!!! YOu are a posting mad woman!!!

Only Elisa can be gone for days and then roll back in and post 1000 posts in a week!!! :clap2::clap2:

Ona....what exactly are you doing HERE THERE AND EVERYWHERE?? :hurt:

HAHAHAH! I have not posted 1,000 (yet)

Doubt I could do that right now!

& yeps Laurie! Lots! I still have Krista & Ona as my big galleries to hit, lol!

Poor Ona has been sadly neglected by me for a month! EEK!!!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
*sniff* and I thought it was because you didn't love me anymore Elisa!!! :cry:

bwhahahahhaah!! only joking sweetheart!!!!! LOL I have been totally slack of late so don't feel too bad!!! :kiss:

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
*sniff* and I thought it was because you didn't love me anymore Elisa!!! :cry:

bwhahahahhaah!! only joking sweetheart!!!!! LOL I have been totally slack of late so don't feel too bad!!! :kiss:

You are coming up soon. I have a system to my madness! ahahahahahaha!!!

And I still love you my Aussie friend! :eyebrows: (hehe!!!)

hondachicc

Oh....Elisa is too sweet!!!!

and YET....that is the operative word here!!

I have seen you in action....I believe you have done it before...well, actually I know you have!! HEHEHE!!!!

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
Oh....Elisa is too sweet!!!!

and YET....that is the operative word here!!

I have seen you in action....I believe you have done it before...well, actually I know you have!! HEHEHE!!!!

Hey.. It wasn't only me that time.:loco: Val did it too! hhahahahhaaha!! Love that :paris girl!

Crazy & Nuts! That is me!

Having fun though!

Hmm.. let me see where I am.

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
13,733! Just 767 to go :D

(It is odd that I'm being obnoxious here & posting in the gallery at the same time?)