Oscraps

POSTING CHALLENGE for NOVEMBER

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
Yeah, I haven't started yet.. Been busy with work work. I think I can breathe a little tomorrow, lol.

LaurieW

lOve the O!
I'm being helped by the steady rain- no sunbathing, and no outdoor photography and satalite tv is out too! So scrapping, commenting and posting- oh yeah - it's a rough day-Mr. Gorgeous is stuck in the clubhouse- we are supposed to grill tonight- umm late night I'm guessing!

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
I'm zooming today too! My goal is to be at 5900 or 6000 by the end of the day!!

you are 2 short!! what's up with that. I'm all about giving people a break when they need it...but 2??? Come on now!! You better have an awesome story and if not make something up!!!

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Oh...where I was at hadn't posted your count yet. Heehee!! It was 2 short. LOL!!!! So, I was sitting here going...did she really go to bed 2 short of 6000? Has she lost her marbles??

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
Getting some pictures off my camera to load to FB, then I'm off to peruse the gallery & leave some love.

LaurieW

lOve the O!
ufmmm I went to bed short cause my mr gorgeous came home and wanted to spend some time on his computer- maybe my new mini goal will be 6000 by the time Sun evening rolls around- that should be easy if travel goes well. limited computer time now until Saturday and I have lots of CT stuff to post for INSD

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
I think I've crashed this week. Completely & totally crashed.

No worries though. I've stocked up on lots of new kits this last week or 2 around digiland, & I need to get my scrap on.

First! Orders going out & scanning for a friend of my dads, then iDSD here I come! (hopefully)

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
I crashing too Elisa!!

Oh...Elisa...I need to talk to you!!! I need to be a reeeeeeeaaaaaaly bad influence!! really bad!!! :D

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
i'll give you a clue...i have an extra ticket that i think you should drive this way and use. :)

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
I crashing too Elisa!!

Oh...Elisa...I need to talk to you!!! I need to be a reeeeeeeaaaaaaly bad influence!! really bad!!! :D

Okay Clara.. Give me the date & time 1 more time.. This could be a possibility. I think. I hope.

:tape2:

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
Okay Clara.. Give me the date & time 1 more time.. This could be a possibility. I think. I hope.

:tape2:

No.. I don't know.. I just looked it up and it's VA which is a bit, (twice), as far away... I'll keep thinking.. :whoo:

(And yes, I'm talking to myself here I know, hahaha!)

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
Still behind on my posting goals, but guess what?

Just finished ALL the O challenges for this month! Woots!!

Scrapping since my internet is slow :) Lazy weekend!

LaurieW

lOve the O!
Go Elisa- on your goal and to see Clara

Petra- you rock

Krista- you always rock

I am moving right a long and since dh left me- I can post and post and post and scrap and scrap and scrap- the only plus- oh and he left to start his work week early- but still after vacation- I miss him already!