Oscraps

POSTING CHALLENGE for NOVEMBER

Myoldanlac

I Love TaylorMadeDesigns
Where the HECK is the time :plane: too??? How in the world is it already November???? :hurt:

Needless to say ... it's time for another month of posting madness!! :) LOL!!

Congrats to Clara --- :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2: -- for reaching her October goal right on time ;)

I however ... lol .... yup didn't make it ;) But it's ok ... it's a new month and a new challenge!!!
So let's see where I'm at!! ..........

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
oooooooh you beat me to it Krista!!!! starting a new posting thread for Nov and all!!! :biggrin:

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
I didn't meet my goal either Krista so yes, need to make a new one for November!!

Okay I am at 14777 with this post................ and I will shoot for...........15277 a neat 500 posts!! :)

ourmisadventures

So I'm at 461 -- let's make my goal 800 -- that's 339 posts for November! And let's go ahead and make a second goal of 1000 in case I have another busy body challenge to win ;)

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Seeing as how my goal last month was 6000 and my goal for the end of the year is 8000 my goal for this month should be 7000. Geesh that's a lot.

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Krista...you probably would have made your goal if it wasn't so cuh-razy...you silly girl. :croc: Heehee!!! Your goal was like 4000 posts or something like that. :biggrin: So let me figure out my math for 1000 posts in a month...30 days...1000 posts total...hmmm that would be 1000 divided by 30, right? that is 33-34 a day. I think I can do that. That is 11 3 x a day.

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
meg...that's 11 posts a day...so one daily a day and 10 gallery posts a day. easy breazy...that isn't including LOs.

ourmisadventures

meg...that's 11 posts a day...so one daily a day and 10 gallery posts a day. easy breazy...that isn't including LOs.

lol I know I'm being easy, but I have no idea what this month has in store with the DH's business + my PT job. The other girl that mainly does everything is getting married, so since she's going nuts... I'm going to be working a lot. There's probably going to be at least a whole week where I'm AWOL from you ladies :(

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Such awesome goals ladies.

I know I have to pick a small one this month. Let me see where I am at....

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
15538.....I'd love to go for 16,000, but this month- I don't think that is going to happen. we'll be a away for a week, I have a huge craft show I need to prep for the first weeeknd of December and I am going to be waiting anxiously for news on my new niece (fingers and toes crossed).

I am going to make a small goal of 15,750. If i can get to that, I'll make another.

LaurieW

lOve the O!
I am at 5772 and my plan is for 6300! I have today with the computer for several hours while dh golfs- hee hee hee

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
I did go 200 over my goal last month even being gone a few days, but I never got all the way caught up in the gallery :(

hondachicc

I am 16054..............

I will go with 16750..............and I will try for more.....but I do A LOT OF COOKING THIS MONTH!! A LOT!!!!!! Plus....my computer time is getting less during the day...as my little Savannah is walking everywhere and I don't get to sit down a lot anymore!!!!!

Madi

Diane
CHEERY O
i'm at 12.348 so my goal will be

making up for last month (12.500) and some more post

Madi

Diane
CHEERY O
but I can't do it without the games!! please, please, please, play the games!!!

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
We got some good goals going this month already but some major stuff going on this month. Take it easy everyone. I don't want anyone putting too much pressure on themselves. Love you guys!!