Oscraps

November Art Journaling Challenge - Gratitude Week 3

pachimac

I solemnly swear I am up to no good!
CHEERY O
Wow - time is flying by! It’s already our third week of our Gratitude challenge! I hope you have been enjoying a deep dive into all the things we love and appreciate. I know I am enjoying the option of doing the split template! I can’t wait to see the full picture when it’s done!

Here are this week’s prompts:
A favorite tradition
A Favorite gratitude quote
A Favorite vacation
A Favorite book
A Challenge you've overcome
A Three every day objects you are grateful for
A favorite memory

This month, you can choose to make one page each week or create one page that encompasses all four of your journaling prompts. Ona has created these templates that you can use to easily divide your page in to four parts. Thank you @wombat146

DividedTemplates.zip Shared with Dropbox

I decided to use the prompt “A favorite gratitude quote” for my page. The right side triangle is this week's page!

All of the credits are listed in the gallery. It’s a monster and will be even bigger at the end!

Remember, for the art journaling challenges you can create any style of page. You can even make tags, or ATC cards. You get to decide what art journaling means to you. It can be a traditionally artsy page, clean and simple, pocket style, junk journal or something else. That is up to you. This would be a great challenge for including a photo of yourself on the page.

Everyone who participates in any of this month's challenges will be entered into a drawing for a $5 gift certificate to Oscraps. You can receive up to four entries into this month's drawing. Remember, you have all month to complete any or all of this month's challenges. If you create a divided page, you will still receive one entry for each week that you complete.

Challenge Rules:
  1. You have until 11:59 p.m. ET on November 30, 2023 to complete your pages for this challenge.
  2. To qualify for the drawing, you need to use 80% Oscraps products that are currently in the store (non-Oscraps products or retired O designer products can be used whether the designer is selling elsewhere or not).
  3. You need to credit all the products used on your page.
  4. You cannot use a page you create for this challenge for another Oscraps challenge.
  5. Upload your page to the Art Journal Gallery and then add your layout to the challenge thread. (Below you will find instructions on adding your page to this thread.)
I hope you enjoy working with this week's prompts. I can't wait to see what y'all create.

Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).​
This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.​
Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.​

Last edited:

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
:bowdown2::lovey3: ladies!! all of your layouts are sooooo fabulous!! Like some of you, I have only just started using this way of scrapping (in sections) and am loving it!!! It's doing a jig-saw puzzle which I also love doing! lol! You have all inspired me to do mine today!! :dancingelephant:

svanderhaegen

CHEERY O
Hello Susie,
for this week's challenge I choose 'A favorite vacation'.
Here is my layout so far:

Thanks for this awesome challenge!! Virginie
I’m intrigued by the words “ stilte zingen”.’…and wondering what you mean by it.

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
I am finally back with Week 3 done, have been a tad busy! lol! :) thanks for the challenge Susie! Some of my fave memories are from the time I went overseas and visited Scotland, a place I had dreamed about going to for as long as I could remember. It was so exciting!! even just driving through the countryside! the photo below was taken from the bus we were driving from one spot to another. :)

this is just week 3
WEEK-3-only-800.jpg

and this is my completed page to date:

12X12-SCOTLAND---DAYS-TO-REMEMBER-800.jpg

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
Ona @wombat146 this is just sensational! I love how it all flows together and I can't wait to see your finished page. I love all of the beautiful flowers that you've used.:heartpumpred::heartpumpred: