Oscraps

March Posting Challenge: Share the LOve

hondachicc

Oh YOU WHIPPERSNAPPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOOK ONLY about 130 to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I KNEW YOU WOULD I KNEW YOU WOULD:D:D:D

neener neener neener!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL Laurie...for all the rest of us...next to Elisa and Val...we truely are crawling!!!!

GO CHRIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you get in Elisa's backdraft....you will roll right through!!! :D:D:D

katg1006

It's harder & slower than I thought it would be since I have to make sure not to delete systems fonts...
That's what I am afraid of...
LOVE THE "O"!!!!!
OUR FAMILY ROCKS!!!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
GO CHRIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you get in Elisa's backdraft....you will roll right through!!! :D:D:D

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!! I am soooooo glad I am in an office on my own!!! I totally laughed out loud at that!! and yes!! its a racing term I know but its funny!!! :)

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
and yes! Laurie!! stick with us!! we have the vodka bottle don't forget!!! :mrgreen: < that's what happens if you drink too much of if - you go green and grin like an idiot!!!

Soco

Elisa... you're about to do it!!! Maybe you'll even have 6,500 before the end of the month!!!

LSlycord

You ladies are totally rocking! And I didn't even make my March goal by Wednesday. :-( But, I'll have it by the end of the March. Or, I'll pay Elisa to take my name and password and get me caught up! :)

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
You will have to wait in line LindaS!!! :mrgreen: I think she may have a few bookings!!

Elisa, maybe you can do a 'Post for Hire' advert!!? :)

val

You will have to wait in line LindaS!!! :mrgreen: I think she may have a few bookings!!

Elisa, maybe you can do a 'Post for Hire' advert!!? :)
:D:D:D:D

you knew lucky luke, the one who shot quicker than his shadow...
We do have Cazy elisa, the one who post quicker than the keyboard!

( love u elisa)

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
:D:D:D:D

you knew lucky luke, the one who shot quicker than his shadow...
We do have Cazy elisa, the one who post quicker than the keyboard!

( love u elisa)

HEHE Love you too Val!

And HEY! Why is no one asking Val for this job?? She's only 10 posts behind me in the Gallery Crawl! And she's a mom no less! I think that makes her more of a super woman than me!

Just picking on the new kid I suppose. EH! heheehehehehe

hondachicc

Okay...girlies...I just checked my post count and I need roughly 1625 to get to 12k ...and 42 days to do it....that's about 39 posts per day...

now I know if you are Elisa or Val, you are thinking...FREAKING PIECE OF CAKE...but I am no maniac like they are...hehehe

This is doable...but man did I set myself up!!! I need to spend a couple of days non stop...that might help.....

But I have to say...this week has been SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO inspiring!!! You girls have totally rocked the posting and that is AWESOME!!!

YOU ARE ALL ROCK STARS!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Soco

And I have to say it too... I'm so proud of myself!!! ;) My original goal was 2600 and I have more than 3000 now!!! Yay!!! :)

Soco

And Val... how do you do to have that energy being 8 months pregnant??? I'm only 3 and I can't do that!!! :p You have to tell me how! You're my hero!!!

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
I'm not even going to try for that Soco!

Hoping I'll be watching my cousins this weekend and get some fun photography time in with them.. Speaking of which I should call so I can hear them scream yes that they want to stay with me! hehehehe!

hondachicc

Soco...You are awesome!!! That is some fabulous posting!!!

Elisa....LOL...I see you always keeping your cousins...You are about them, like I am my grandchildren!!! I have Cameran and Jesse tonight!! YAY!! Well...Cameran was here last night too..LOL...he is always here!!! He told his mom he was staying three nights this weekend..LOL!!! I told her it was fine..I would take him to school Monday morning...If he got to pick...he would live here!!! :D:D

Well..I just popped in for a minute to see what was going on...I have been cleaning all morning...now I am off to go take some pictures myself...I have to get my photos in for my class...YAY!!! and I need to run some errands...which Cameran says includes a stop at Toys R Us:rolleyes: Thinking that might not happen!!