Oscraps

March Posting Challenge: Share the LOve

LaughingSun

I'll have to post post post after they are gone on tuesday. will have to do something anyway to keep my mind off missing them so much!

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
:D :p :D :p :D :p :D :p :D :p :D :p :D :p :D :p :D :p :D :p :D :p :D :p :D :p :D :p :D :p :D :p :D :p :D :p :D :p :D :p :D :p :D :p :D :p :D :p :D :p

Laurie
Chris
Diane
Elisa
Nana
Soco
LindaS

Congrats all on reaching your targets for the month (and with days to spare!!!)

:D :p :D :p :D :p :D :p :D :p :D :p :D :p :D :p :D :p :D :p :D :p :D :p :D :p :D :p :D :p :D :p :D :p :D :p :D :p :D :p :D :p :D :p :D :p :D :p :D :p

Wia
Andrea
Ona
Yam

Woo-hoo girls, you're nearly there ... if I jump up & down and shake my pom-poms will that help or hinder???

hondachicc

Your pom poms are always welcome Sue!!!!

They are never a hinder!!

So SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE........you can finish that if you want;)

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
:p shake, :p shake, :p shake senora, :p shake your body line

:p shake, :p shake, :p shake senora, :p shake it all the time

Wooooooooooo-hooooooooooo .... bwuhahahahaha ... I'm dancing now!!!

Soco

And you know what my friends??? I saw yesterday that I had made more than 600 posts over my original goal... but I just realized that now O is my home!!! Yay!!! I'm so happy!!! :D

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
WOOOHOOO!! We have our cheerleader back!!!! *giving Sue a big hug* and YES your pom pom dance will indeed HELP us!!!!

CONGRATS CHRIS AND SOCO!!!!

I still have a bit to go to reach my 9500 goal but it is doable!!! :)

hondachicc

YAY SOCO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! welcOme hOme!!!!!

and Laurie...You are sOOO clOse!!! You wil get there before you know it!!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
yikes, just read the post from yesterday and then I realised that today (for me at least) its the last day of the month!!!! hmmmmmmmm, I wonder if I can get there!!!! :)

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
With this one I have reached 9500!!! wooohooo!!!

Its 4.38pm downunder and I am still sitting at my work desk waiting out on a storm to pass. It looks pretty dark towards the mountains in the distance, where I have to travel so I think I will stay here for awhile yet!!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
ONA!!!!! Yahoooooo! I knew you could do it!!!
(and I would have given you til *my* today to finish if you couldn't on aussie today LOL)