Oscraps

March Posting Challenge: Share the LOve

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
about 370 to go and that will be easy given the glorious LO's in the gallery!!!

EVERYONE is doing an awesome job commenting of leaving love in the gallery!!! just so great to see!!! I LOVE THE O and all of you guys!!! :)

Yam

Sorry I am MIA lately...As I was telling Sue, I am a little off myself after being a victim of a arm robbery while shopping in the Supermarket in my town 2 weeks ago...I am OK, but it was a little traumatic and I am recovering...
I had a very difficult year until now...but I will get better! You are not getting ride of me so easy!

hondachicc

Oh Yam!!!!!!!!!!!!! (((((((HUGS))))))) Sweetie, how scary...I am so happy to hear you are okay and we would NEVER want to get rid of you!! We love having you here!!!

WOOT!!!

You girls are rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

and I LOVE THE O TOO ONA!!!

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
Oh Yam! I hope that you are doing okay! We don't want to get rid of you, and you know we are here if you need us!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
OMG! Yam that is terrible!! no doubt you are feeling just terrible!! Big ((hugs)) my dear and truly hope you can move past it!! If you left we would have to come and FIND you!! :)

LSlycord

And I have 68 comments left to hit my goal! And, yes, I did say that I'd hit it on Wednesday. Should have left well enough alone...next Monday would have been great! But, I'll have it by tomorrow night for sure!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Sorry I am MIA lately...As I was telling Sue, I am a little off myself after being a victim of a arm robbery while shopping in the Supermarket in my town 2 weeks ago...I am OK, but it was a little traumatic and I am recovering...
I had a very difficult year until now...but I will get better! You are not getting ride of me so easy!
Hugs sweetheart!!!

There is nothing like a party at the O to cheer you up!

Soco

Oh Yam! I'm so sorry you've been through that!!! I hope you're feeling better now!!! Big hugs!!!

Soco

Just look at that!!! I'm already more than 200 posts over my original goal!!! That's great!!! I love the birthday week!!!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Congrats Laurie!!!

Soco You Are On A Roll!!!

Elisa!!! You Posting Maniac!!!! We Love You!!!!

LindaS You Are Our Posting Hero!!!!!

hondachicc

Yikes...........I have so missed this thread today....SHAME ON ME!!!

I have been focused on the party stuff.........WELL IT SOUNDS GOOD!!!!

CONGRATS LAURIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LindaS.....YOU GOT THIS IN THE BAG...PROBABLY TONIGHT!!!!

Soco.....You are posting right away....and rockin that gallery crawl too!!!

Elisa...........THERE ARE NO WORDS!!!! YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

You see you will probably hit 6000 before the month is out, you will have been here for 6 months....so 12K totally doable for you by the end of 1 yr!!!

I guess I will move over when you pass right by me and catch right up to LindaS!!!!