Oscraps

March Posting Challenge: Share the LOve

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
I'm not taking that bait and trying to hit 6000 this month! NOT TAKING IT!

I slowed down today with the gallery crawl challenge to give my fingers a rest, lol ;-)
I'll get back in it tomorrow!

Good news is that I got a few pages done tonight! So I can't wait to see the gallery crawlers get to them, hehe! :D:D

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
I have a real problem, lol!

But is it really a problem if this is making me laugh more?

YAY FOR THE O!!!

katg1006

Hi Ladies....just stopping in to say WOOOOOOOOOT WOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTT I know you all have been posting fiends in the gallery!!!!! Love it!!!

Totally just going to cheer on since I know Elisa and Val are Killing it in my Gallery Crawl Challenge!!!!

Just want to remind you all so you don't miss out...if you all post 50 comments and log them in the Gallery Crawl thread you automatically win this fabulous kit from Maya and Diane de Groot...so why not play along?? :)

TheGiftofLovepreview.jpg

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
She's great though! I can settle for second if she's the winner, but I'm still going to give her a run for it! :D HEHE!

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
I've just spent the last hour or so trying to clean up my font folder.. only half way through it.... next task will be my brushes.. I need to clean up my system so Adobe will run faster, lol!

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
But now it is time for another run around the gallery I think! :D Have to get them up there since I know I won't be commenting tonight since I'll be chatting away for the party!! :)

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
Ohhh I so need to do this!!! Are you for hire ;)

It's harder & slower than I thought it would be since I have to make sure not to delete systems fonts...

Plus I have like 900 fonts from 6-7 years of accumulation, so I need to get rid of some.

So I have the font viewer open, my font folder open, & the internet to check on some fonts, & a print out of Vista default fonts... yeah, this is nuts! I'll work on it more tomorrow I think.

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
I guess that means no I'm not for hire! I hope I only have to do this this once! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

I'm more picky on the fonts I download now, lol!

hondachicc

hahaha! BET YOU DO as well Elisa!!!! :)

I threw the bait out there the beginning of the week...she would not take it...BUT......................... that was before she had some REAL competition in the gallery crawl challenge...

hehehehehehe (that was my most evil sounding chuckle)

I LOVE THE O!!!
and I LOVE THE BIRTHDAY BASH!!!

Most of all I LOVE MY O FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Hi Ladies....just stopping in to say WOOOOOOOOOT WOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTT I know you all have been posting fiends in the gallery!!!!! Love it!!!

Totally just going to cheer on since I know Elisa and Val are Killing it in my Gallery Crawl Challenge!!!!

Just want to remind you all so you don't miss out...if you all post 50 comments and log them in the Gallery Crawl thread you automatically win this fabulous kit from Maya and Diane de Groot...so why not play along?? :)

TheGiftofLovepreview.jpg

I forgot about this! I did a bunch of comments yesterday and didn't put them in my post (I was being lazy) but I still want this kit!!!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Laurie you can come toddle along with Ona, Nana Linda and me -- leave the zipping along to the young whippersnappers Hahah!!