Oscraps

March Posting Challenge: Share the LOve

hondachicc

My only real goal is to hit 20,000 before Nana Linda does it! And as many as she posts, I don't know if an 8000 lead is enough...bet she overtakes me in 2010. But...not in March!

Oh my goodness.....You have too much faith in me!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think that I will get there before you!!

However....are you challenging me to get there in 2010???? LOL!!!! You know I have a really hard time turning down a challenge!!!!!

I did set a goal for myself to be at 12000 in May (my one year anniversary here at the O)

You are my hero though...all your posting and working full time and two small children!!! YOU ARE A SUPER ROCKSTAR IN MY EYES WOMAN!!!!

LSlycord

Oh my goodness.....You have too much faith in me!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think that I will get there before you!!

However....are you challenging me to get there in 2010???? LOL!!!! You know I have a really hard time turning down a challenge!!!!!

I did set a goal for myself to be at 12000 in May (my one year anniversary here at the O)

You are my hero though...all your posting and working full time and two small children!!! YOU ARE A SUPER ROCKSTAR IN MY EYES WOMAN!!!!
{{hugs}} NO wOnder I lOve the O!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
gah!!!!!! You ladies are fan-TASTIC!!!!!

Linda S-- you are so totally a rOckstar!!!!!!
Linda W- i can see the 2 Linda's battling it out now - you'll both be at 30,000 (yes, I said 30,000) before you know it.

woo hoooooooo

LSlycord

And by the way Miss Chris, I don't think that I congratulated you on making your goal last month!!! Congratulations!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
wheeeeeeeeee!! this is super fun!!! passing the small bottle of vodka to Chris and Linda!!!

and stay with us Soco!! the fun has only just STARTED!!!

Yam

Ok, I am 2765...going to 3000...I have a VERY busy days coming...already in fact...so I know I will not have time, I hope I will make even that!!!

hondachicc

WooHoo!!! YAM is posting!!! Great goal....we are rooting for you!!!

Ona...........NO FAIR!!!!!!!!! YOU GAVE CHRIS THE BIG BOTTLE:cool:

Laurie....I am liking the sounds of that coffee!!;)