Oscraps

March Posting Challenge: Share the LOve

LaughingSun

chat chat chat.

so I'm watching a soap opera ROFL. it's DVRed so I can actually fast forward through the commercials and boring parts hehe.

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
Haven't been motivated to do much else, but I'm putting it on my plan for tonight to get a couple pages scrapped.

LaurieW

lOve the O!
I do a gallery run in the morning- well more like a jog, then nearly miss work, come home and check it out again!

LaurieW

lOve the O!
I think there may be new NCIS, NCIS los angeles and the good wife on tonight- girls gotta have priorities and the desk top does not lend itself to working during commercials!

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
SCRAP ON ELISA!!! WOO HOO!!! I noticed I haven't seen much from you lately!!

Yeah...I don't know what's wrong lately, just blah...Really BLAH!

I still try to make it to the gallery most days even if I don't get to the forum.

Anyway!

Good news! I've already finished 2 layouts tonight and am working on a third right now, just came to check the challenge guidelines again before I finish it. Then I'll post them all :)

hondachicc

Well look at Laurie's Avi............that should get you out of your BLAH state!!!! Buhahahaha!!!

lots of ((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))
Can we do anything??? If you need to talk....send me a note!!!

hondachicc

Laurie.....YES...new NCIS tonight!!! I LOVE GIBBS!!!!!!!!

and just found out, did you know Abby is 40 yo?? Guess it's her dress up, but I would have never guessed a day over 25!!!

LaurieW

lOve the O!
no way - 40 - amazing- I'm taping the good wife-need some more inspiration- thursday is my day off, so I will do some layouts then-

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Yeah...I don't know what's wrong lately, just blah...Really BLAH!

I still try to make it to the gallery most days even if I don't get to the forum.

Anyway!

Good news! I've already finished 2 layouts tonight and am working on a third right now, just came to check the challenge guidelines again before I finish it. Then I'll post them all :)
That was me a couple of weeks ago Elisa- glad to hear you are pulling out of it!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
I think there may be new NCIS, NCIS los angeles and the good wife on tonight- girls gotta have priorities and the desk top does not lend itself to working during commercials!

Thank goodness for the DVR!
We have Chuck, NCIS, NCIS LA- all taped for tonight!

hondachicc

Oh yes...DVR.....best thing ever!!!!!!!!!!!

We watched NCIS last night, but taped AI, The Good Wife, and NCIS LA...watching those tonight.