Oscraps

March Posting Challenge: Share the LOve

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
See this is why I post like crazy during the week, because it seems I'm absent from here on the weekends!

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
The reason why I get to go isn't great, (my cousin's grandpa died last week, so she had spent a week out of state and just wanted to stay home today instead of going out), but I'm still excited to get to see it! Wishing she could come too!

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
So spending today with family! Watching one of my cousin's ball games, having dinner, then WICKED!!!

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
Now off to read the posts I've missed, then head to the gallery for a few before I have to get ready!

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
I'm excited! I've read the book, (like a couple years ago)....My mom has seen the play.. and my sister also got to see it, (on Broadway no less!!)... So now it is my turn!! :D

Madi

Diane
CHEERY O
My only real goal is to hit 20,000 before Nana Linda does it! And as many as she posts, I don't know if an 8000 lead is enough...bet she overtakes me in 2010. But...not in March!

Linda, you can relax, but I can feel her breathing down my neck!

LOL

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Elisa- what did you think of Wicked?
I saw the play, then read the book- they were very different. But wasn't the play amazing!!??

Yam

OMG! Just watched Adam Lambert ACOUSTIC version of What do you want from me...AWESOME! FANTASTIC! He is SO much handsome without heavy make up!!! just a pretty boy- regular pretty boy ( by that I mean no make up- nothing to do with her sexuality, that I don't care)

hondachicc

How fun Elisa.....I would love to see that play!!!

Maybe one day it might make here..some sort of version of it:rolleyes:

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
OMG It was amazing!!

Definitely different from the book, but since it had been 6 or so years since I read it I wasn't critiquing all the changes. The ending, in my mom's words, was "disney-fied", but still... AMAZING!!

I'd see it again & again!