Oscraps

March Posting Challenge: Share the LOve

LaurieW

lOve the O!
well, I am nearly at 75 posts- trying to average 25 per day- there are some days I will be gone- dance competition- so I want to stay on top of my challenge

danenan

you are a crazy bunch, you know that right??
I haven't been scrapping nor running in the gallery for a couple of days, I will spend my entire night doing so.

I watched two episodes of Criminal Minds yesterday, with the pigfarm and the serial killer... :shock: :shock: :shock: Did you see that one? I had some trouble falling asleep :)

Last edited by a moderator:

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
you are a crazy bunch, you know that right??
I haven't been scrapping nor running in the gallery for a couple of days, I will spend my entire night doing so.

I watched two episodes of Criminal Minds yesterday, with the pigfarm and the serial killer... :shock: :shock: :shock: Did you see that one? I had some trouble falling asleep :)
That one was sooooo creepy!!! And all those shoes....

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
Elisa- wow!! look at you go!!

hehe!

Distracting myself from other thoughts, but getting inspired in the process.

But yes! Only a little over 200 posts to go for my goal. I do think I need to up it or I'm being too easy on myself this month!

hondachicc

Laurie.....that's a good pace for yourself!!! I get behind for a few days then have to do MEGA posting on the weekend to catch up!!

Elisa....YOU ARE A POSTING MANIAC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wia.........Criminal Minds...YIKES........I did see that one!!! (I have seen EVERY episode!!!)...and one the creepiest for sure....I have not watched last nights yet, but it looked super creepy too!!!!

Ladies......we all have really started this month off WELL...We are ROCKIN the HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
hahahaha!! it sure is March Madness in here!! I love Criminal Minds! Even though we don't get regular TV I hire the DVD's but we are still way behind the current ones. Will keep my eyes out for the pig-farm episode!!

Elisa!!! you are so rocking this challenge and we have only just started the month!!!! you go girl!!!! :D

and yep, I will keep holding your hand Nana, and Chris you hold tight as well!!! we're in for a fast and rockin' ride this month I think!!! (maybe I need a small vodka to steady myself...sssh, but don't tell anyone!) :p