Oscraps

March Challenge # 1 - Web Inspiration

DomiD

DomiD
Ma page définitive, celle postée hier n'était pas complète !
Merci Kythé pour vos commentaires

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
My gosh! The challenge hasn't been up long and already the entries are blowing me away!
Same! I am dying to try this but there is no way I can make anything half as cool as the ones already posted.
What a fab challenge

Kythe

CHEERY O
Fabulous! I really like the way you have positioned the lettering. He really looks like he is enjoying his hike. Love this.
Same! I am dying to try this but there is no way I can make anything half as cool as the ones already posted.
What a fab challenge
@faerywings Oh come on you! Sure you can do a good job. Give it a try.

Kythe

CHEERY O
Have you ever started a LO and found that it somehow got away from you? That is what happened here. I was so busy focusing on making them a cute scene to be in, I lost sight of the challenge. I hope it is close enough-- I do have the creatures, the paint and the numbers on it

Yes, I have had that happen far too often. Chris this is fantastic. The scene with the kitten head angel and the bunny ballerina is delightful!

Kythe

CHEERY O
Ladies you have outdone yourselves! I really wasn't sure when I posted the challenge that members would embrace the idea but to my delight you have surpassed any expectations I had.. Thank you so much for sharing your creativity and you expertise.

zlemon

Christy
So much fun! Thanks for hosting, Kythe. I was inspired to make circus poster.

Used FoxeySquirrel's Vintage Charm and Royal Pets kits.

Last edited:

Kythe

CHEERY O
So much fun! Thanks for hosting, Kythe. I was inspired to make circus poster.

Used FoxeySquirrel's Vintage Charm and Royal Pets kits.
So well done and I think the cute puppy head is perfect for the 'Artiste'.

Kythe

CHEERY O
@Cath VP I put the photo here for you as the link you inserted did not work.
Fantastic! This is so creative. Love the retro radio and the musical notes.

Kythe

CHEERY O
Thanks so much, Karen for the fun challenge
I was inspired by the creature and the letters without meaning (at least for me. LOL)
An engaging page to say the least. This has so many intriguing elements to it. I like that some of the letters are upside down as well.

Kythe

CHEERY O
HA! I remember that poem from grade school. Great page, I like the background created your creature.

zlemon

Christy
Just had to do another one. Thanks for hosting, Karen.

Used Foxey Squirrel's Vintage Charm and Royal Pets.

Kythe

CHEERY O
Just had to do another one. Thanks for hosting, Karen.

Used Foxey Squirrel's Vintage Charm and Royal Pets.
I am so pleased that you are having fun with the challenge. She is so delightfully 'foxey'! A true little vixen I think.