Oscraps

Let's get to know each other

A-M

What is your favorite drink ?

This is not an easy one to answer as I like a lot of drinks:

I do enjoy a good coffee
Our local softdrink factory makes a delicious Mandarin Softdrink ( but I do not drink a lot of softdrinks because of the sugar content)

AK_Tracy

What's your favorite subject to scrap
Pretty sure I am gonna shock you all with my answer :floorlaugh: but my dogs are my favorite to scrap and I have TONS of photos

Terri M

My favorite subjects to scrap are my granddaughters. Although they live on totally opposite side of the continent, my daughter has her google photos set up to share any pictures of them with me, so I get photos without having to beg.

A-M

What's your favorite subject to scrap ?

Since I no longer get to see my grandchildren, I would say anything to do with Nature is a favourite subject for me.

O Birthday Fairy

Because I'm happy
CHEERY O
Since it's our birthday celebration, I've been thinking about cake!!
What's your favorite kind of Birthday Cake? And if cake isn't your thing, what's your special birthday dessert?

AK_Tracy

What's your favorite kind of Birthday Cake? And if cake isn't your thing, what's your special birthday dessert?
This is so hard to answer. I use to love chocolate cake. Now I find it too sweet. But I dont like vanilla cake much. But I'm not really a pie girl either. I guess I would say the Mrs. Fields Triple fudge chocolate cake would be first on my list. I hate to say but I think I am over cake. Dont really need it anymore.OH I KNOW! I love my moms friends Sourcream Coffee cake. That is always a winner.