Oscraps

January 2011 posting challenge- you know you want to!

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
OK girlies , it's the end of week 3 and how's everyone doing now???

Oh my goodness!

Look who has joined the Praise Mama's club ... Sara ... welcome sweetie, we've been waiting for you to arrive ... let's get the party started!!!

Congrats Soco ... what a FABULOUS return to posting!!!

WTG Ona ... you've breezed past your target!!!

Woo-hoo Nana Linda ... 17,000 + your birthday all in the same week, double celebrations!!!!

And everyone else is doing a wonderful job of spreading the love here in the forum and in the gallery.
It makes me feel warm & fuzzy and really brings a smile to my face each day!

mwah mwah mwah

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
Nana & Chris....Not every visit, but at least every time I'm in the gallery, lol.

Today it'll have to wait till I'm home later since I'm going to hang out with my brother today :D

LaurieW

lOve the O!
well - no one - yet- cause now I have it down to 11.25- and I am sure with a new designer challenge and new 52 and and and - that I will be able to get it to an even # soon!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Oh man, I don't think any of us will have a problem with gallery posts this week. Shaui just posted her spotlight and the lo's are pouring in already! Dang!!! :)

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
Ahh! I've been away! Eek!

I get to where I focus solely on one thing & everything else slips! This week is was Studio stuff.... Guess what... I ordered 12 HUGE prints to make a collage/grid of photos on one of the walls in my studio.... OMG I can't wait to see these!!

In other news! My cousins' baby that they are adopting was born last night!! Praying everything goes through for them!!!

And now...Hopefully I can get in that gallery soon & get my goal done today!! woots!

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
I need to go back and see what my goal was. Eeeek!! I know it was much higher than I am, but I need to see how far off I am.

LSlycord

Ok...how about 22,350! I KNOW that I can get that and I want to start the year on a positive note with success!
:help: I KNOW I can get that! Ok...I need to get to work. 140 more to go! Ok...game on! I haven't been around hardly at all this week...so I should have plenty of gallery love to leave!