Oscraps

It's JANUARY: Goal time! What's it gonna be??

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Andrea!! go to bed already!!! (said in my motherly/grandma voice!) :) - hope your octopus didn't die!! LOL!!

danenan

hahaha Andrea!
I've quit all my FBgames, because it took me forever to take care of all those animals and crops and fights and meals... I killed an entire flock of farm animals in the process LOL

LaurieW

lOve the O!
If i am obnoxious enough, I may find out how long 30 seconds is- after all dh can mentally time commercials why can't I mentally time 30 seconds? anyone anyone?

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
LOL at you all-
Isn't it crazy how fast you can get your posts up just in the gallery? Its like it sucks you in, over and over :)

I have a questions about the 30 seconds rule.
Does everyone have that? I haven't seen that pop up for me, and the other day I was on a site that needed 30 seconds between and it was like every post I had to wait and wait. But never here.
Is it a Cheey-O thing you think?
Or is is just because I am special :p

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
But if I type a longer sentence then it really doesn't affect me. I think you just aren't obnoxious enough Chris so you actually type out a sentence & it takes you a little longer than 30 secs, so you never encounter the problem.

hondachicc

Thelma!!! You will make it!

CONGRATS CHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris..........I firmly believe it is because you are special!!!:) but boy you sure did encourage Elisa!! LOL!! Look at her obnoxiously go!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andrea...you are so close!!! YOu got it in the bag!!!