Oscraps

It's JANUARY: Goal time! What's it gonna be??

danenan

have you noticed that nana Linda is at 8000?
She only needs one more post to be a OFFICIAL PRAISE GRANDMAMA!!!!

Elisa, prepare a happy dance please!!
OChoir ready???

now all we have to do is wait until she makes that post.....

LSlycord

have you noticed that nana Linda is at 8000?
She only needs one more post to be a OFFICIAL PRAISE GRANDMAMA!!!!

Elisa, prepare a happy dance please!!
OChoir ready???

now all we have to do is wait until she makes that post.....

Oh, I hope that today nana Linda's flu is better and she can make that one post to give her the official title that we all know she deserves!:D

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
So so soooo sorry I have been MIA- but my couple of posts aday have put me over my goal(I think !)

Congrats to all my crazy-posting friends!
Yay for dancing Lemons. No Dancing Lymes allowed. (get it?? I am "punny" ....*groan*)

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
Well where is she? I'm here and have a dancer all lined up for her and she isn't here?

Oooooooo Linda! No being sickie! You are nearly Official!

Woot woot!

danenan

oh I hope she will feel better real soon! Or we will be waiting for her in this thread for days!! LOL

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
oooh the suspense!!! I noticed Nana Linda was at 8000 yesterday and here it is the next day and she hasn't become 'official' as Elisa put it!! :) poor sweetie is no doubt tucked into a warm bed and off in la-la land............but we will keep waiting.....and THEN ambush her!!! wooohooo!!! :)

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
WOOOHOOOO!! Linda is in the HOUSE!!!! :p

CONGRATS ON BECOMING AN OFFICIAL PRAISE MAMA LINDA!!!

I think the O'choir is getting in tune for you!!!​

hondachicc

Buhahahaha!!! It's a surpise party!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just love you girls!! and oh I have been sick for sure....I slept most of today...so I never made over here before now!! I was needing it!! I feel better just weak!!

I had no idea I was so close!! I came in last night and did a little commenting but did not pay attention...I surely would have posted ONE more to get there last night...but I felt so bad...

Is it any wonder this is the best place in digi land???? Thanks my O family!!!! ~~sniff~~ I love you all so much!!

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
CONGRATS LINDA!!!!
WOOT WOOT!

Put on your dancing shoes!

skeleton7635.gif

danenan

BuAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Elisa, you are too funny. "He looked better his morning" hahahahaha

Congrats Linda! And I am so happy you feel better!!!