Oscraps

It's JANUARY: Goal time! What's it gonna be??

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Posting Challenge January 2010. :cool:

I know you are all with me!
So how many posts are you going to make?

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
whew! After all of those database errors, I wasn't sure this was going to get through.Elisa- I feel you pain!

pajhnubhlis

Okay I see you ladies set your posting goals every month and I've been wanting in join in too. Is this for everyone? :) Plus, where do you check your post count? :oops:

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Che- yay!! So glad you are joining us- be warned, it gets a bit crazy in here, but its all fun!
On the top left of your profile, it says your join date and under that is your post count.
Right now you have 714. So make a goal- and get chatty :)

Forum posts and gallery comments count. There aren't any prizes for this, but we have a blast. We enjoy leaving lots of love in the gallery, and cheering each other on!

hondachicc

Okay...I am 7367

I am going for PRAISE MAMA this month!!! WOOT!!!! 8000

and ladies.........I am so happy to see you here with us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This really is one of the best threads in the forum!!!!

Guaranteed to make you SMILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pajhnubhlis

Chris - Thank you so much for explaining this! :D It's fun browsing the gallery and commenting on all the beautiful pages. Since I'm at 714 I'll set my goal at 1200 so 486 posts to go for me then. :)

LSlycord

Chris - Thank you so much for explaining this! :D It's fun browsing the gallery and commenting on all the beautiful pages. Since I'm at 714 I'll set my goal at 1200 so 486 posts to go for me then. :)
Che...fabulous! Can't wait to see you in here!

LSlycord

Okay...I am 7367

I am going for PRAISE MAMA this month!!! WOOT!!!! 8000

and ladies.........I am so happy to see you here with us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This really is one of the best threads in the forum!!!!

Guaranteed to make you SMILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh girlfriend...you are definitely a praise mama.. Can't wait for this to be official!:p

schneeflocke

I didn't reach my goal in December, it was kind of a crazy month, so I'll try to do better this month... but let me check...

hondachicc

I think it's a fabulous goal Mirjam!!!!

You too Wia and Kat!!!

Look at us posting away for 2010!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
I'm going to keep it simple and just head towards 4500. I really need to get my butt in the gallery. There is such gorgeous stuff in there and I miss it. I always feel good when I hang out in the gallery, not sure why I don't spend more time in there.

hondachicc

Awesome Clara!!!!!!!!!!! I am excited to see you in here again!!! I HAVE MISSED MY CLARABEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

hondachicc

Oh my, I have a looooonnnnngggg way to go! ;) Happy New Year!

WE ALL started at that first post!!! It was not very long ago that I was saying the exact same thing!!! But when you hang around here a lot the posts add up fast...especially when you get into that gorgeous gallery and start leaving some love for the amazing layouts you will find there...and to boot you will end up getting tons of inspiration!!!

We are happy to have you here with us!!!!!!!!!!!