Oscraps

It's JANUARY: Goal time! What's it gonna be??

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Thelma!!! You will make it!

CONGRATS CHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris..........I firmly believe it is because you are special!!!:) but boy you sure did encourage Elisa!! LOL!! Look at her obnoxiously go!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andrea...you are so close!!! YOu got it in the bag!!!

Congrats Che!!!!!

I guess I am special ; - and I was ROTF at Elisa :lol: So see, special *and* helpful!

LaughingSun

ooooh ROFL... that was IT... that was 500!!!!! so this month I made TWO goals hehe...

yayayayayayayayayay

I guess I type fast b/c I still have 4 seconds to wait... should be good now...

LaughingSun

look at me go ROFL. I seriously love this place.

I'm going to a scrap retreat next weekend... I can not wait, it's going to be awesome. AND... it's in a hotel with internet access so I'll still be on here checking too, YAYAYAY!

LaughingSun

but I'll be getting my paper albums done too which would be seriously fantastic!!! I'll have to take some pics of the LOs I do!

LaughingSun

man tho, I'm going to have a MILLION bags of stuff lol... have to get it all organized... if I can... into 1 rolly bag.

hondachicc

Laurie....I am pretty sure you will have to wait till 800 to change over to "often online"....correct me if I am wrong anyone...

Andrea...WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You go girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AWESOME job!!!

Oh Diane...we knew you were in that category with Chris "SPECIAL"

danenan

GO GO GO Y'ALL!!!

oh Andrea, a scrapbooking retreat, sounds heavenly! No DH, no kids, no laundry, heaven!! LOL Enjoy!!!
And Chris, you are SPECIAL!!! we knew that, and Diane too
Going to watch some Spooks now, good night!

LaurieW

lOve the O!
actually I have to take a break from gallery hopping because i am making chocolate chip cookies-mmmmmm - I share!

LaughingSun

I am SO excited... a hotel room, yummy snacks all weekend, friends, scrapbooking both digi & paper... and sleeping in my own bed not being awoken by anything or anybody... YAYAYAYAY!

here is where we're staying... I get the 'office' with the pull out bed... my own little space. Click on the room and you can see a pic :) Then we'll spread out in the Dining/Living room with lots of tables. I think there are 6 or 7 of us :)

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
girls girls girls!! wow!! you have been busy while I have been sleeping!!! :)

CONGRATS CHE!!!! Fantastic effort!!

Laurie and Andrea you are both just racing away!!!

For me it is only 4hrs away from being the end of January. I am off on a business trip tomorrow and away for the week so I won't be able to pop in as much as I normally do! Our head office is located on the coast about a 3hr drive from my place and the hotel I stay at is really lovely so I am looking forward to going, even though there is work involved!! LOl!! catch you all later during the week!!! :)