Oscraps

How cold is it where you are???

petey111

LOL. The video is awesome. And you knew that they wouldn't leave it alone Linda!!! I'm surprised that Ona hasn't jumped in here, but I know she's been offline the last two days.

Soo...how much do you think the layer of ice on my car brings the temp down to? Drove home in icky sleet hoping to make it home in under an hour! I did....by 5 minutes.

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
I'mmmmmmmmmm baaaaaaaaaack!!!!! :biggrin:

and it looks like my aussie mate has been stirring everyone up again!!!!

I have only this to say to you Helen..........................

GOOD ONYA MATE!!!!!!!!
YAHOOOO!!!!! ITS SUMMERTIME AND THE FEELIN' IS EASY!!!!!!!!!!!

sandy-beach.gif

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
However, I do have to tell the truth............... AT THE MOMENT it is Thursday morning but it looks more like late evening outside, we some HUGE thunderstorms coming through! LOTS of thunder and lightening out there at the moment!!!

This is the radar at the moment, I have put a red border around where I am at the moment!!! All the activity on the left of the screen is in the west and it is heading east towards the Pacific Ocean. You will see a little town on the coast called Yamba, that is the coast line.

radarthurs16dec2010-1.jpg

petey111

I love thunderstorms....can I trade you Ona? You can have the inch of ice that was on my car when I got out of school.

val

god, it is cooling down SO quickly
it is -4C ( 24F) and I decided to wear a skirt!!!
what was I thinking????

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Sorry Ona- T-storms vs frigid temps- I'll take the rain any day :D

val- ahhh, I am cold just thinking about a skirt!

my friend laughs at me every year when I complain about how much I hate/am sick of winter. She'll say- "Its only January" or whatever month it is. She sees me yesterday and says I am so sick if winter already!
Its not even technically winter yet- so you know its *bad*!

All I can say is please please please don't let this weather stay like this till March/April! i want an early spring to make up for the early winter. January would be nice.

LSlycord

It's 22 here and only a dusting of snow fell last night...still have accumulations from the weekend...but for us, this is fantastic!!! If it stays EXACTLY like this for the next 10 weeks, I'll be ok!

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
The temperature in Oxfordshire is dropping as I type ... it's currently around -1oC (30oF) ... but on the upside, they're forecasting a clear sunny day tomorrow (albeit cold) ... perfect weather for meeting up with the London branch of oscraps (aka Bush Girl (Selena) & Neat Freak (Lorraine) ... I can't wait!!!!

val

The temperature in Oxfordshire is dropping as I type ... it's currently around -1oC (30oF) ... but on the upside, they're forecasting a clear sunny day tomorrow (albeit cold) ... perfect weather for meeting up with the London branch of oscraps (aka Bush Girl (Selena) & Neat Freak (Lorraine) ... I can't wait!!!!

GAH!!!!!

I want to go!!!!
( I would bring chocolate to go with any hot drink!!)
Girls TAKE YOUR CAMERA!!!!!!!

helenh

Yes....

PHOTO! PHOTO! PHOTO!

::grouphug

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
hahahaha! Sue, Selena and Lorraine!! have a WONDERFUL time you guys!!! and YES!!! we do want photos!! listening Lorraine??????????????? :biggrin:

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
What to see a photo of the oscraps London Girls out on the town???? :eek2:

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
\/

5270854272_6e6a68fee3_z.jpg

This is it ... this is ALL I could get!!! Honestly, those girls sure can run fast!!!! LOL!!! If you're interested(!) the order (clockwise) from the top is Selena, me & Lorraine! Selena's charming young son Woody was also there & put his foot in, but that photo was just too blurry to post ... sorry!

Madi

Diane
CHEERY O
Great picture! I would love to see London with all the Christmas lights and shop windows!

petey111

OMG. You guys are too funny. If I ever meet up with my Midwest gals...we are getting a REAL picture darn it!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
bwhahahaha!!! too funny girls!!! NOT!!!!!! where are the lovely faces we wanted to see???? :rant: (just had to use that smilie!!!)

helenh

finally the sun has come out!

Clear blue skies and gorgeous warm temperatures! 30C 90F for Christmas tomorrow! BBQ and salads!

Merry Christmas everyone!

ourmisadventures

Haha Sue!!! Great picture!!!!

It's a warm 46*F right now! Normally we're in freezing temps for Christmas, but the rain storms have warmed us up!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
we are still having the same freezing cold and windy weather that we have had all month. Temps below freezing, winds chills in the teens and 20's. I need summer!!!

LaurieW

lOve the O!
if only I could get a flight- it would be so wonderful to have a warm setting for Christmas- maybe next year!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Ours was miserably muggy RAINING and totally wet wet wet!!! *sigh* BUT we managed to have a fun and happy day!! the big and little kids played cricket in the drizzle, the little ones rode their new scooters around in the park shelter and played with their bubble makers!!! LOL!!! of course we ate too much!! Poppy and I got home around 90 mins ago and the first place I went was the shower!! we are going to have a leftover dinner in a minute and put our feet up and watch a movie!!! My DIL was having little pains on and off all day so I won't be suprised if I get a phone call tonight to say our new little boy has arrived!! THAT will be the best chrissy present ever!!! :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone!!!! Hope you all have a fun filled day as well!!! :)