Oscraps

hi form seattle area

zanthia

CHEERY O
hi all - my name is stacey and in digiland use the nickname zanthia - have been scrapping over 3 years and totally addicted to it. never did traditional scrapping .

am married and no kids - well not the 2 legged ones. I do have one 4 legged fur kid - a yellow lab named cooper who is the reason why i started to scrap. I also foster dogs and my current foster dog just gave birth this past Thursday - 8 puppies

looks like a fun place here and i hope to do some challenges ( not sure how much this month as its is very hectic at home) as I always want to improve and learn new skills and meet some nice scrappers here.

oh and big thanks for hte fab birthday collab.

zanthia

CHEERY O
thanks all - question how do i change the default order of posts - so oldest is first i see

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Hi Stacey!!

I am also from the Seattle area. I grew up in Woodinville and then moved down to Olympia. We now livein NC until the Army sends us home. Welcome to Oscraps.

As far as changing your settings...
*Go to User CP
* Go to Edit Options
*Go to Thread display and select Linear-Oldest First

You can change a bunch of other things while you are there. I have mine set up to 40 posts on a page also.

janedee

Hello and welcome Stacey. I'm north of the border from you in the Okanagan Valley of BC.
Sounds like you have your hands full with a foster dog and eight puppies!

zanthia

CHEERY O
Hi Stacey!!

I am also from the Seattle area. I grew up in Woodinville and then moved down to Olympia. We now livein NC until the Army sends us home. Welcome to Oscraps.

As far as changing your settings...
*Go to User CP
* Go to Edit Options
*Go to Thread display and select Linear-Oldest First

You can change a bunch of other things while you are there. I have mine set up to 40 posts on a page also.

thanks clara - got it changed
woodinville is real nice area - i am in kent
north carolina must be a big change for you

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
thanks clara - got it changed
woodinville is real nice area - i am in kent
north carolina must be a big change for you

NC is a HUGE change. There are a lot of gorgeous areas in NC just not here in the Sandhills where I'm at. My brother lives in Kent, almost into Covington and my parents live in Auburn so I know that area a bit. We were just there in February for my sister's wedding. I miss it so much and can't wait until we have a countdown to come home.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Hi Stacey and Cooper!! I have 2 2-legged kids and 5 4 legged one-- 3 cats, a dog and a bunny ;)
Welcome to Oscraps! If you need any help, just yell. And the O-Blog has some really great tutorials too.

PS: Clara misses the Seattle area so much she opened her own coffee stand in NC!:D

Ellen

welcome Stacy, such a nice lab you've got there . We used to have a blond one and now have chocolate ones.
Such fun having a litter of puppies but hard work too. Of course we want to see pictures of them !!

mrstoa

mrstoa
Welcome to our "O" hOme, Stacey

Happy you introduced yourself in the forum - and will be on the look out for your pages in the gallery.

Forever Joy is the spotlighted designer for the next couple of weeks - be sure to check out her forums for freebies and challenges.

Do check out our monthly challenges and join in the fun!

If you need any supplies look in the Freebies in the shoppe

BTW it may be a good idea to check out our Gallery Guidelines

Again, welcome and ENJOY! :cheer2:

Jacqueline

MrsPeel

you are in the right place, I have been here for a month but feel part of this family already...
welcome !!!!!!

petey111

Welcome Stacey!

While you go into the Control Panel, make sure to turn on the WYSIWG editor. That will let you put pictures in your posts easier when you start sharing your layouts. Go to the very bottom of the Control Panel under Miscellaneous Options, under the Message Editor Interface, turn it to Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing. Then you should be able to see the mountains.

There are more directions about this in this thread (https://ozone.oscraps.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18158), but don't read it until you are ready to post because it's kind of long! LOL