Oscraps

Hey there from Illinois!

Heidi Nicole

Hey everyone! Just wanted to say hello... I'm from central Illinois and can't wait to get started with some challenges! What a great site and amazing products :D
Blessings!

LaurieW

lOve the O!
Heidi-
:welcome: to the O- I think we have the best designers and a very friendly forum- but I may be biased. Love your avatar! New round of challenges will begin in July, but feel free to jump in with June challenges- still a few days left!

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
Hi Heidi ... welcOme to Oscraps!!! Fun signature ... and I see Chris has also already homed in on that too :wink: ... looking forward to getting to know you better and seeing some of your LO's in the gallery.

sachinbille

Hey everyone! Just wanted to say hello... I'm from central Illinois and can't wait to get started with some challenges! What a great site and amazing products :D
Blessings!

Hey Heidi Nicole .......welcome to 'Oscraps' where ladies rulez:) I wish you very happy time ahead with all community. See you soon to have a :tea: together.

mrstoa

mrstoa
Any Minnie fan is a friend of mine!! Welcome, Heide to our 'O' hOme.

if you haven't done it yet - check out the freebies - then check out the challenges - then have fun!!
looking forward to seeing your layouts

Any Minnie fan is a friend of mine!! Welcome, Heide to our 'O' hOme.

if you haven't done it yet - check out the freebies - then check out the challenges - then have fun!!
looking forward to seeing your layouts
Same also with me, she is a great fan!!!

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Welcome to the O!! Challenges are the best place to start. Can't wait to see what your creations in the gallery!!

donnagoar

Hey, Heidi! Nice to meet and welcome and do join right in the challenges! Love to see your creations!