Oscraps

Hello from San Diego

DebbC

Hi everyone-I'm Debb from San Diego. I'm the editor of the Artisan Notebook and a huge fan of many of the wonderful scrappers who make Oscrap their digital home. A few months back Vicki game me permission to cruise your wonderful gallery and contact scrappers whose layouts we would want to feature in our magazine. It has been an inspiring process and I've been blessed to meet so many wonderful scrappers. I'll just say, I think this is a special place and I'm happy to be here.

mrstoa

mrstoa
:welcome: - again, Deb :)

Your first piece of art in our gallery immediately caught my attention. Beautiful!

I'm sure we're all very happy to as a member of our "O" family - I agree it is a "special place"

Looking forward to seeing more of your art!

lotsa hugs

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Welcome to the O Debb!! This really is a great place to be and I am so glad you find so much inspiration in our gallery. :)

petey111

Welcome Debb!!!! So glad you find it as inspiring as we do! :) If you need anything, please holler!!

timounette

CHEERY O
Welcome in Our sweet and inspirational hOme.
Don't hesitate to play with us in the challenges place.

Meginmo

... Hi Debb... There are so many talented women here....how did you ever choose!!?? All the talent I saw on Pinterest is what brought me here!! BTW...I sure miss San Diego!! I am originally from Vista!!
Meg

Ellen

a warm welcome to the O Debb, I'm sure you'll feel right at home and there's so much that appeals and stimulates in the gallery and now you can add your wonderful creations too.

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
Hi Deb! I think it's a special place here too and I'm thrilled you're here with us making it all the more special :)

tylertooo

aA Creative Team Member
Hi Debb, I am so glad to be seeing more of your pages in the gallery, as I love your work. It is also always nice to see a fellow San Diegan here at the O.