Oscraps

Hello from Nebraska

Meginmo

Hello all!! I found this site because of Pinterest... someone pinned some pages using the part photo/part sketch tutorial and I instantly fell in love and I had to find the tut.... and I am sure glad I did... I just uploaded my first attempt and it was so much fun!! Thanks to the poster of the tut... I love it....

I am a graphic designer/ typesetter by day and a graphic artist by night... I have some of my digi scrapbook work at My Memories... I am the Mom of 6 and the step-mom to 5... My nubby and I met and married AFTER the kids were all grown and gone... thank goodness.. and NO they never all come home at the same time... but that WOULD be fun...

petey111

oooo!!! Another 'Sker!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay!!! Welcome! There are several of us midwest girls here. Where abouts are you in the state? I'm in that big city that everyone thinks we're egocentric about. LOL

So glad you found us! Aren't those sketch pages cool?!

Please holler or PM if you need anything!!

whatnext

so glad to see you here! that tutorial is really something, isn't it? such gorgeous pages posted here because of it. welcome to The O!

mrstoa

mrstoa
Hi,

I had just seen your pages in the gallery and was writing a welcome letter to you :)
What better place to post it than here eh?

Welcome to Oscraps our "O" hOme!

I noticed your lovely art in our gallery and wanted to say hello on behalf of our "O" family.

Pine Haven looks a beautiful spot to spend your vacation. And there aren't too many places that can match the Rocky Mountains for beauty and grandeur.

Check out our monthly challenges and join in the fun! We have some new and exciting challenges coming in the Fall, too.

If you need any supplies to participate, look in the Freebies in the shoppe

BTW is may be a good idea to check out our Gallery Guidelines - we changed them in Feb 2012

Again, welcome and ENJOY!

:cheer2:

Ellen

welcome to the O , what a fun way to jump in through that tutorial and share it here.
It's a great place to be and you'll wonder how you ever did without

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Pinterest addicts unite! :D

So happy that you found us. And I have to admit I haven't had a chance to use that tut yet, but thank you for reminding me that I need to.

Welcome to the O!

Meginmo

Thanks so much for the warm welcome... I have been digi scrapping since 2004... I am also a digi scrap designer... I use to have my stuff up at PCcrafter... but since they are defunked I have moved to My Memories...
I live near Omaha Nebraska... but I was born and raised my first 36 years in California... I am married to the my bestest friend in the whole wide world.. and I love him too!! We are still pretty much honeymooners... and I think we will be forever... Again thanks for such a warm welcome!!
Meg

CindaA

Welcome to Oscraps. I'm new here too and have been pinning GSO layouts from Oscraps. I love pinterest!

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
That's awesome you found us on Pinterest!! Welcome to the O!! Make yourself at home and get to know us a little better in the chatter and Games sections. Can't wait to see what you create.

dlhoffer

There's no place like hOme!
Yay, another Midwesterner! I grew up in Gretna.

Welcome to the O! We're so glad you're here!