Oscraps

Hello from Canada

Blue Bell

Hello everyone.

I am Linda from Canada.

I stumbled across oscraps when looking at some of Kitty's designs. (love her stuff). So I am just browsing around looking at all the great stuff here.

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
Hi Linda ... wecOme to Oscraps!!! Kitty's designs are gorgeous aren't they??? Glad you fOund us... hope you'll stay & have some fun with us too!!!

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Hi Linda, hope you will enjoy your stay at the "O" It's a great place to be!! Take it from a fellow Canadian you will love it here!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Hi LInda, welcome to Oscraps!! glad you found us and hope you will stick around and join in on the challenges etc.!!!

sachinbille

Hello everyone.

I am Linda from Canada.

I stumbled across oscraps when looking at some of Kitty's designs. (love her stuff). So I am just browsing around looking at all the great stuff here.

Hey Linda welcome to "O"......hmm I am not a good fan of designs but my GF like them; I am here because I found this community very interactive and appreciating!!!! Have Fun Linda......;-)

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Welcome to the O!! So glad that Kitty lured you in. Her stuff is amazing as are the other designers products. I know once upon a time I was lured here by their marvelous selection of freebies and then once I bought a few items I was hooked!!