Oscraps

Hello Friends!

Anne Renee

Hi Everyone! My name is Anne. I am new to scrapbooking and I'm already addicted to it. Thanks for letting me join your community here! I'm not really sure how to do this but I can't wait to learn and share and make some new friends too! It looks like a fun place here!

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
Hi Anne ... welcOme to Oscraps! We're sooooooo glad you fOund us here ... if you're looking for hints & tips to get you started, I'd recommend you take a peak at some of the past monthly Creative Techniques Challenges ... Ona's created some FABULOUS "How Too Guides" that are super easy to follow and cover some of the basic digiscrapping skills ... after that, just have fun!!!! LOL

Ellen

welcome Anne Renee , you've got an exciting trip ahead of you , there's so much to learn about scrapbooking or photoshop don't be afraid to push those buttons on your program to find out what they do.:ranger:

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Hi Renee- so happy you are here! There is lots of inspiration in the gallery and with the Challenges, and don't hesitate to ask for any help.
Oscraps is a super friendly place and we love to get people addicted, I mean-- learning how to digi-scrap ;)

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Hello Anne and welcome to the O, please just post a new thread if you need to ask a question at any time!!

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Hello and Welcome to the "O" its kinda like Disneyland... the Happiest Place On Earth!!! We know you are going to love it here!!