Oscraps

Idgie

~ Idgie's Heartsong ~
Designer
I am so very sorry it has taken me so long to get in here and introduce myself - I forgot how long everything takes until one gets acclimated and things have changed a bit since I last designed for Heritage Scraps. My name is Laurie aka Idgie of Idgie's Heartsong - Scarps in the Key of Life. I truly have to keep pinching myself when I see my name under Guest Designers. This is the proverbial Dream Come True for me.

I look forward to getting to know everyone!
Sincerely,
Laurie aka Idgie

Last edited by a moderator:

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Hi Laurie and a very big welcome to Oscraps! Your store looks fabulous! Really loving all of those bird brushes! wow! :)

margje

The O is awesOme
Hello Laurie, welcome to Oscraps! Wishing you lots of succes and your shop looks already wonderful!

Idgie

~ Idgie's Heartsong ~
Designer
Thank You So Much Marianne! I am thrilled to be here!
Sincerely,
Laurie

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Hi Laurie! I cannot imagine how it feels to see your name as "Designer." I know that I was bouncing up and down for days after Vicki asked me to be a Cheery O LOL

I am looking forward to working with your designs!!

Idgie

~ Idgie's Heartsong ~
Designer
Thank You So Much Chris and Diane!
I am truly over the moon happy to be here!
Sincerely,
Laurie aka Idgie

bcgal00

CHEERY O
Welcome to the O. So glad to have you here! I need to go check out your bird brushes :) and of course everything else too.

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
:welcome: to the O! I posted some things for your information, hope you find they work for you!