Oscraps

February Challenge #7 - White Space

svanderhaegen

CHEERY O
1670817484800.png

All members that participate, can everyone PLEASE ensure that you read all the rules for this challenge
so that you can claim your challenge points. Thank you! :)

Hi everyone,

February already?! I hope you all had a nice beginning of 2024.

Are you ready to embrace the beauty of simplicity and elegance? It's time to let your creativity shine through the power of white space design. In this challenge, I invite you to create a visually stunning layout using a minimum of elements. Choose wisely and let each element serve a purpose in enhancing your overall composition.
Your background paper sets the tone for your creation. Whether it's a soothing color or a subtle texture, ensure that it complements your chosen elements and doesn't distract from the overall aesthetic.

Here is my example

20240201whitespace-challenge.jpg

I used Revive Kit by Wendy Page Designs and on a white background, I blended in two of her background papers, to add a subtle detail.

RULES:
- Minimum number of elements and your background paper can be a colour and have texture, but should not contain text or have a busy pattern.
- Please use 80% Oscraps products that are currently in the store.
- Non-Oscraps products or retired O designer products can be used whether the designer is selling elsewhere or not.
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Your layout can not be used for more than one challenge.
- Your page must be posted in the Challenge 7 gallery by midnight PST 29th February 2024 and linked back to this thread (see below on how to add your linked layout).
- And do not forget to update the CURRENT MONTH'S TRACKING THREAD to be eligible for your coupon.

Last edited by a moderator:

isDK

Thank you for the challenge. I like working towards a book, and that means two pages at a time. So if you squint, you'll find you can crop the left page into a square and have one of two pages with lots of white space. And if you start at the far right edge and crop into a square, you get the second. So I bring you two pages with lots of white space. ;)

Last edited: