Oscraps

DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES? To be a ...

Cat

O' whip cracker whip
OMG LINDA!! You nearly broke my brand new computer which I have only had for 24hrs!!!! I spat coffee on my screen for laughing!!! I love you girlie, you do know the O wouldnt be the same if you werent here hun, there is noway you would be cut of from here!!

OK...you know my take on this! I wanna be a Cheery-O! But if I don't make it this time...well, I'm still not going anywhere! I love it here! I love all of you. I'm soooo excited to have so many new friends. Vicki would need to turn off my access for me to stop coming.

And then I'd probably just get an alias and re-join. And all of you would be saying "Boy those kids sure look like Linda's kids" and "Wow! This woman posting is almost as crazy as that Generic Store Brand O who always hung around."

No darlins...I'm here to stay! As my kids would say "FOREVER"!

Cat

O' whip cracker whip
I just want to quickly say this. Krista is freeking out over this decision, and it is a tough call we would love to take you all on as Cheery O's because each and everyone of you have proved yourself that you could be an asset to our team.

If you dont get chosen please know that we love all of you, Oscraps really is a family and you are all our family. Its been wonderful to see newbies and members coming out of lurkdom and joining in with the fun and I hope you continue to do so, if not mommy will put you in the naughty corner!!! I personally have enjoyed seeing new faces about our awesome community and enjoyed getting to know you :)

And I cant believe I am getting all sentimental now, Cat doesnt do sentimental LOL!!

LSlycord

LOL!!! I'm feeling mellow tonight! Probably because I didn't sleep last night. Or maybe, because I'm waiting for a second wind! Or maybe because...maybe because... Ok...so maybe not all that mellow!!!

Whit

Now Krista--there is NO need for you to be stressing over this(easy for me to say, huh?)...Obviously, we all love the O, and I'm pretty sure you couldn't beat us off with a stick, and, even though I'm sure no one would complain if you did, we know you can't take everyone.....I might be going out on a limb, but I don't think there would be any hard feelings from this bunch!

~*Lainebean*~

Whit said:
Now Krista, there is NO need for you to be stressing over this(easy for me to say, huh?)...Obviously, we all love the O, and I'm pretty sure you couldn't beat us off with a stick, and, even though I'm sure no one would complain if you did, we know you can't take everyone.....I might be going out on a limb, but I don't think there would be any hard feelings from this bunch!

Exactly :D

LSlycord

Repeat after me...No Stress...No Stress!! Sound familiar Praise Mama? Seriously...I don't think that we will need to do any made-for-TV movies about how the non-Cheery-o's led a revolt...or anything similar! And, we could probably add a new category for layouts! The Happy Husbands of the non-Cheery-o's.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Oh my goodness, you ladies are killing me! I want to hug you all!!
You are the best group- no matter what name you are called.

Love you all lots and lots!!

Cynthia

So good to be back!
Linda, you have to stop!!! I almost messed up my own computer, same as Cat!! I'll have to remember not to open a thread by you while having liquids near me.
That movie sounds kind of cool, though: The rebellion of the generic O's: They're aliveeeeeeee!!!

mei74

Repeat after me...No Stress...No Stress!! Sound familiar Praise Mama? Seriously...I don't think that we will need to do any made-for-TV movies about how the non-Cheery-o's led a revolt...or anything similar! And, we could probably add a new category for layouts! The Happy Husbands of the non-Cheery-o's.

OMG! Girl, you are seriously cracking me up!! I love your sense of humor.

dabittymama

ROFL...:) I seriously need that giggle. Thanks linda!!!

~*Lainebean*~

yay!! virtual pom-poms!!

Gimme a R!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​

(ps... good luck wendy! yay more competition... ;))​

Last edited by a moderator:

madigirl

Maya de Groot
Designer
Give my an Y!!!!
cheery-o.gif
cheery-o.gif

Good luck everyone

jenbalding

I just want to quickly say this. Krista is freeking out over this decision, and it is a tough call we would love to take you all on as Cheery O's because each and everyone of you have proved yourself that you could be an asset to our team.

If you dont get chosen please know that we love all of you, Oscraps really is a family and you are all our family. Its been wonderful to see newbies and members coming out of lurkdom and joining in with the fun and I hope you continue to do so, if not mommy will put you in the naughty corner!!! I personally have enjoyed seeing new faces about our awesome community and enjoyed getting to know you :)

And I cant believe I am getting all sentimental now, Cat doesnt do sentimental LOL!!

GIRL, you don't scare me - I spend waaay too much time in the corner already - I'm not afraid of goin' back!

My hubby will be the first in line to play the part in the movie "Happy Husbands of non-CheeryOs" - you guys are too funny!

LSlycord

What does it spell? CHEERY-O! Say it again! (And Wendy...yay to you for giving it a shot! Good luck!

livelifejoyfully

aka Sue Cummings
Designer
Omygosh!
I wish each and everyone of you could become a CheeryO!
The decision is going to be a difficult one and I don't envy
the person who has to make the final decision.

xoxoox