Oscraps

DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES? To be a ...

katg1006

Maya - awww that avi is soo cute!!! You rock!! Good Luck to all the applicates - you ladies will sure have a hard job picking from such a fabulous group :)

ella6599

Yay! Uploaded mine- if nothing else, I really love the layout, and may rework it for our family album! :)

Madi

Diane
CHEERY O
Good luck everybody and
good luck to the Cheery O's who have to choose from all these wonderfull ladies.
I saw so many young scrappers here who want to join you, you can even start a junior cheery o team! LOL

TeresaP

"OK Teresa...spill the beans. What CT spot?"

I am guesting with Scarletheels Media. I just got the word yesterday. :) Some of her guest spots become permanent but it will be fun to add her alphas to layouts even if it is just for this month. :)

katg1006

Good luck everybody and
good luck to the Cheery O's who have to choose from all these wonderfull ladies.
I saw so many young scrappers here who want to join you, you can even start a junior cheery o team! LOL

Ohhh that is such a good idea :)

Congratulations Teresa!!! :)

katg1006

I keep hearing that song "anticipation....antic-a-pat-a-tion...it's making me wait" *LOL* Of course I am hearing it in a gorgeous voice sung by someone else... :)

LSlycord

Oh Kat...now that song will be going through my head!!! But it is a perfect song for this...I found myself a few minutes ago thinking about when it will be announced...morning, night! Ok...officially obsessed!

Dumpty

back hOme and loving it
lol ! I try not to think about it, otherwise I'll just get "butterflies in my stomach" (do you say that in english ? :) ) and get nothing done at home :lol:

mei74

I can't wait either!! DH was teasing me about this over the weekend. LOL. I am so glad that we are so excited together!

katg1006

Yes Tali - you left yourself off...can't do that!! I am so excited to see who the new Cheery-o's are!!

Kat's humming (think Beach Boys song)...."Wouldn't it be nice to be a....." CHEEEEERY-O!!!! If you don't stop me I'll keep singing until Wednesday!! *LOL*

t_a_l_i

:) Although I want this spot pretty badly, there is just too much kickass competition! ;) It will be an exciting day tomorrow!

Cynthia

So good to be back!
Tali, I know what you mean!!! I also want the spot but the competition is FIERCE!!! I know that the girls who do get the spot will do an awesome job!!

mei74

Thanks, Shell! It's been great seeing all of your fabulous lo's. This is one talented group of ladies. When will the new CheeryO's be announced??

katg1006

Tali I agree - everyone is fabulous! No matter who gets chosen it will be a rocking CheeryO team!!! Good Luck Ladies!!!