Oscraps

DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES? To be a ...

rainee

Wow! This is awesome. Oh... what to scrap.... what to scrap. It's so hard not to stress. I'm going to throw my hat in the ring. I just have to think on this a bit, LOL.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Sue .. sweetie I love you more so today than any other day .... because you actually managed to make me laugh out loud and for today that's a small miracle!!

And yes ladies ... I was excited and almost exploded in anticipation of the news and I still love this site more than any other place in the world. ;)

Please apply - please don't stress - and know that we would love to take you all ... but ... LOL ... we can only take 4 ;) But apply ... please ... ;)

Still haven't received a single application yet ... ;)

Oh my! Sue, remember how krazy she was LOLOL!!

You were sooooooooooo funny! I love you, baby girl!
Hang in there- lots of prayers and hugs for you (((((((((((((k)))))))))))))

Priscilla

Maybe this was mentioned in the ad, but I didn't see it....do we have to buy the kits to make 100% LOs or is that part of the gig -- we get kits?

:)

Cynthia

So good to be back!
I have a question (yes, I know, another one) but I'm a fairly new scrapper, so my galleries are very small, about 20 LO's (not counting the ones I did for the Bday Challenges here)...well, the q is, does it matter that you girls won't have a greater sampling of my work?

Last edited by a moderator:

The Di

Good luck to all of you who try out! I am way too new at this to think about trying out myself. I'll continue to hang out here and practice scrapping more. Cheers to all Cheery O applicants!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Pricilla- no need to buy anything- there are so many freebies in the store you can grab.

Cynthia- it shouldn't make a difference, because this isn't all about making LO's- it is about at-i-tude :D

Yay kat!

Di- we are going to be having our Designer Spotlight Challenges back up in April- you'll have lots more opportunities to keep practicing- Buuuut- don't let that hold you back either from trying out.
True story, this, just ask Nina ;)- When I first started scrapping, I feel in love with Nina, and I applied for her CT. Didn't make it, but that was ok. A year later, Nina asks *me* to be on her CT! Moral is- try out anyway you don't know what the future brings

Good luck again!

Myoldanlac

I Love TaylorMadeDesigns
WOOT!! :) I got some apps!! :)
Ladies ... just so you know ... scrapping skill is not the top priority for
this position ... at all ... sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ... take a
risk ... apply!! :)

Cynthia

So good to be back!
Ok, perfect!! I'm almost ready, just putting the final touches on my LO. It's hard!!! I sooo want to be a Cheeryo!!

Myoldanlac

I Love TaylorMadeDesigns
Each month you would receive the Oscraps Designer Collab - this is where the three layouts need to come from ;) Along with some other added bonuses. ;)

t_a_l_i

:) Definitely! Lots of CheeryO's make the world a better place. :D

I'm almost done with my layout ... just need to upload it.

LSlycord

Does being a bad scrapper increase my chances? LOL Krista, this is going to be a hard decision. And I think that I'm glad that I'm not in the Cheery-O's shoes when picking the next 4 Cheery-O's. But I think that this place is just going to be hopping with all of us...whether we are Cheery-O's or Generic Store-Bought O's!

Dumpty

back hOme and loving it
When I first started scrapping, I feel in love with Nina, and I applied for her CT. Didn't make it, but that was ok. A year later, Nina asks *me* to be on her CT! Moral is- try out anyway you don't know what the future brings
Chris you brought tear in my eyes : the exact same story happened to me with Carla. I was such a fantastic moment, and I'm so thankful I've had this chance.

TeresaP

wow... just looking through the posts I can see lots of incredible scrappers and encouragers and I am sure you have a ton more that aren't even here! Have fun picking! Just shows what a great place O'Scraps is! :)

drdigiscrap

What a great opportunity to be a CheeryO! It's so much fun seeing everyone's Layouts. We have fantastic scrappers out there!

kistal1027

I can't believe I just submitted an application! :shock:

Like everyone else said...it won't hurt to give it a try! This is by far my favorite scrapping site, so I couldn't let the opportunity pass!

Good luck to EVERYONE!

madigirl

Maya de Groot
Designer
I applied!!!! and have you seen my new avi

Good Luck every one and you too Cheery O's for picking them!!

TeresaP

I just got another CT spot and there are sooo many that soooo want CheeryO... while it would be fun, I am going to pull my app and just enjoy plugging in here at the O... not that I would have been picked anyway ;) but it is a fun place and it will be soo fun to see who is added to the team. :)