Oscraps

DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES? To be a ...

t_a_l_i

:D Krista!

I can see all of the applicants, checking the site every 5 minutes, fingernails bitten to blood. :D

katg1006

Krista *ROTFL* You are too cute!! Don't envy you! Just remember we'll still love you all no matter what you decide!! (((hugs)))

Cynthia

So good to be back!
Please put us out of our misery!! As Tali said, my fingernails are suffering!!!

And Kat is right, we will still love you!!

katg1006

Oh NO...don't feel that way!! I'll speak for myself and I am sure the other girls will jump in....but this is home *period* so if I don't make it I'll still be around :) I will still love you all no matter if I make it or not! Doesn't change a thing in my book :)

Cynthia

So good to be back!
Yes, this is my home, too!! You won't be able to get rid of us. See what you get for being so nice?

LSlycord

OK...you know my take on this! I wanna be a Cheery-O! But if I don't make it this time...well, I'm still not going anywhere! I love it here! I love all of you. I'm soooo excited to have so many new friends. Vicki would need to turn off my access for me to stop coming.

And then I'd probably just get an alias and re-join. And all of you would be saying "Boy those kids sure look like Linda's kids" and "Wow! This woman posting is almost as crazy as that Generic Store Brand O who always hung around."

No darlins...I'm here to stay! As my kids would say "FOREVER"!

LSlycord

And besides, I've got to meet my goals. 4000 posts by June 30, 5000 posts by September 30 and 6000 posts at Krista's New Year's Eve party! LOL...might hit 4000 before June 30;-) Now, if only I could hit my weight goals as well!

Whit

Ooh Linda, I might have to join you in your post goals! Of course, mine won't be as high as yours, LOL!

But, I, too, am here to stay....forever and a day!

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
well, if I had anything to say about it, I'd pick everyone except Cora...Cora, you have dishes to unload, history to read, a paper to write (I'm sure), pool filter to change, ummmmmm, what else?????

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha...just kidding...I don't have anything to say about it...YET...I"m not telling anything!!! hahahahahahahah

LSlycord

Whit...you might be surprised at how high you will need to make those goals! Unless you've spent the week before New Year's playing Krista's "Let's get 50000 posts", you have no idea how high you can go!!! LOL

And, in Iowa, it just hit 12:00 on Wednesday March 26th. I'll be watching for the announcement! Drum roll...

LSlycord

So that's before midnight right? And is that eastern or central time? Don't mind me...I've just had too much sugar on my cheery-o's!

Cynthia

So good to be back!
What?!?!?!?!? Another 48 hours of misery??? Please let us know!!! Ok, ok, I'll be good and patient.

madigirl

Maya de Groot
Designer
Yeaah. It's wednesday (7:43 am) here. Good Luck everyone!!!
Good LUck Cheery O's with your hard job. And good luck everyone with waiting untill....

Ladies ... the announcement will be made late Thursday night .... ;)

... and I hope it's very very late, that means early friday morning for me ;)
(hopefully before school)

mei74

ROFL! You ladies crack me up. Linda, I like your story of creating a new secret alias. Hilarious. I'm not going anywhere either - this is the BEST site.

Thursday night!!!??!! Can we all wait that long? GOOD LUCK, everyone!

ella6599

I'm taking a mellow approach...if there weren't people here needing to be cheered, there'd be no need for cheery-o's, right? So it's just as important to be the cheered, as to be the cheery-o. :) (I'm working on a whole Zen approach to life...so far it's not really working, but I keep trying anyway :) )

dabittymama

Exciting stuff, I can't wait to see who the new Chos (as my 2 year old would call them :)) are. I don't envey whom ever has to make the decicions!!!!

Cat

O' whip cracker whip
LOL This reminds me of the day when they did the first Cheery O call, Vicki had me turning to alcohol!!