Oscraps

DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES? To be a ...

Merkee

Hey girls, if any of you are still looking for a CT spot after the new Cheery-O's are announced, I can use a few more gals on my CT. Give me a holler if you are interested.

Good luck tonight!!

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
oooooooooooooooooooo....love the cheery-ing...the virtual pom-poms...and my lips are still sealed, but that announcement is sooooo CLOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

katg1006

Sally....hmmm...what if we bribe you with chocolate....would you crack?? *LOL*.....Fresh Brownies out of the oven.....with chocolate chips and FROSTING!!!!
Can't you just smell it??? ; -) *LOL*

jenbalding

ummm..I can smell it, and I don't know what'll happen if I don't get me some brownies now!!

And I'm on pins and needles, you pepes are such TEASES!

Whit

Oooh you tease, Sally!! Are we all going to be sitting here hitting the refresh button a bajillion times tonight?

Wait.......can I pull the "it's Thursday night somewhere" card?? :eek:

(I would do the splits to finish the cheer off, but that wouldn't be pretty, and it'd take all of you to get me to the hospital! ;-) )

momcat3

I wanna be a Cheery-0!!!! But I guess you already knew that eh? LOL

No... but really I DO!!!!! :)

Cant wait to see who all makes it!!!! I LOVE this place!!!!

HUGS

Sandi

ella6599

Close? As in earlier than late Thursday night close? Or close as in- it's a lot closer than we announced it? How many times am I gonna have to hit refresh now :lol:

Cat

O' whip cracker whip
Trish in my lifetime here this is the 2nd, but I am sure there will be some guests spot openings, all I can say is you just have to stick around hun :)

Cynthia

So good to be back!
Not funny!!! My refresh button is worn smooth!!
And Whit, I hear you on the splits, you all would have to carts us both to the hospital!!

Whit

Bwahahahaha! I can see the news now....."Dozens of Oscraps fans hospitalized after attempting to do the splits. They were all yelling 'We did it for the O!' as they were wheeled into the emergency room."
LMBO!!!

t_a_l_i

Ouch! Splits ... not since high school! But, I would do it for the announcement, all for the love of the CheeryO's!

madigirl

Maya de Groot
Designer
Hey girls, if any of you are still looking for a CT spot after the new Cheery-O's are announced, I can use a few more gals on my CT. Give me a holler if you are interested.

Good luck tonight!!

Hope you get lots of responses!! It's fun to be on your CT!