Oscraps

DAY 1 JUNE 13 - SCRAPLIFT | CHALLENGE

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
header-2024-web-800-jpg.420516

Hello, I'm Sylvia and I warmly welcome you all to DAY 1 of our BIRTHDAY EVENT 2024.
Let's celebrate 18 wonderful and creative years with Oscraps together.

084A28~1887.GIF

Oscraps are us, the designers, the team, you and all members and customers and
not forgetting the woman who makes all this possible ... Vicki Stegall ...

That's why this SCRAPLIFT CHALLENGE focuses on her gallery.

denk.gif

And here's the twist ...

The twist is to use your birthday to find the scraplift page.
I want you to add up the numbers of the day and month you were born.
For example, my birthday is November 3, which is 11+3=14.
That takes me to page 14 in Vicki Stegall's Oscraps gallery.

And there I have chosen this stunning layout by @char8182

My scraplift

18BirthdayChallenge.jpg

I used

Now it's your turn!

Add up the numbers of the day and month you were born.
Go to that page in Vicki Stegall's gallery and select a layout to lift.
Include the page number and the specific layout you chose in your post.

:cheer:

Happy scrapping !!!

• • •

CHALLENGE PRIZES & RULES:

PRIZES:

Winner 1 - $10 -
Mixed Media by Erin

Winner 2 - $5 - Rachel Jefferies

Winner 3 - $5 - ChristineArt

Note: All challenge and game prize coupons will be distributed within 10 days of the event closing at the end of the month.
........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Rules:
  • Add up the numbers of the day and month you were born. Go to that page in Vicki's gallery and select a layout to lift. Include the page number and the specific layout you chose in your post.
  • Please use 100% Oscraps products. (Please note this is different from our regular monthly challenges.)
  • You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
  • Create a post in the 2024 BIRTHDAY TRACKING THREAD to keep track of your completed layouts games participation. We select our Grand Prize winners from this thread, so create a post now and remember to keep updating it throughout the month!
  • Your page must be posted in the Special O-vents Gallery Special O-vents Gallery >> 18th Birthday Party Celebration (2024) << by PST 11.59 pm Sunday 30 June 2024 and linked back to this thread (see below on how to do this.)

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
  • Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
  • This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
  • Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.

Christi

Last edited by a moderator:

FloridaGranny

Last edited:

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
Thanks Sylvia, here is my take on Ona's layout on page 6.

Scraplift of Journey by Ona (Page 6, Vicki's gallery, 01+05)

The scraplift is just wonderful. I love the split background and that the colors you chose work so well with your photo.
Thank you for taking part in this challenge.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
I used page 18 of Vicki's gallery. There was lots of great layouts to choose from but I picked this one by AZK:

I changed the mood but used her lovelydesign.
I love the clean design that draws the eyes directly to your great flower photo. Just wonderful.
Thank you for taking part in this challenge.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
What a unique way to find our pages to lift. Great challenge to start off the party, Sylvia! I'm lifting Amanda's layout on page 19. @Amandajk

I had so much inspiration with Amanda's page and loved the AJ look to it. Here's my lift:

Last edited:

Amandajk

What a unique way to find our pages to lift. Great challenge to start off the party, Sylvia! I'm lifting Amanda's layout on page 19. @Amandajk BUT. @Cherylndesigns , I think we are supposed to use Vicki's gallery?. :D

Ohhhh how I wish he was that age again! (WAIT- no I don't! I'd have to go through that horrible year with the DIL! LOL!!!!) Thanks for the lift!

Last edited:

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
Well, it's beginning to be too late to scrap for me. I'm late to the party, cuz I needed to finish the new season of Bridgerton first LOL

Anyway: 3 + 16 = 19 & I picked this page by @*sylvia*

Thank you @*sylvia* for the challenge & for the inspiration. I hope you know I adore your scrapping!

Last edited: