Oscraps

***CLOSED*** May Challenge #5 - Creative Photo Editing

RJMJ

This was certainly a fun challenge!...I love! playing with photo effects,filters...etc...Anything at all to have fun with the photos I'm creating my layouts with...For this challenge...I did use the BeFunky Online Photo Editor...I had way too much fun...I had a lot of fun adding various things to alter the photo I was using...

I Used :

Bokeh
Color Pinhole 1
Summer
Sunburst 2
Winter 1
Exposure
Beautify
Sharpen
Smoothing
Color Mixer

original photo : jennifer-marquez-QFptmSDb6f8-unsplash.jpg

My : Inner Strength : Layout :

Last edited:

zlemon

Christy
What a super challenge, loving all the filter effects. Thanks for hosting Susanne.
Unfortunately, BeFunky did not work well on my iPad, I may have to try my MacBook Pro instead. The only effect I could use was the vintage colors one. But I did like how it transported my niece back to the 1950s, back to the early days of color photography.

Use Anna Aspnes' APP Splash and one of her fotoblendz.

sucali

CHEERY O
I love love love to hear that you have fun with this challenge! :pillowfight:
And your photo treatments look SO GOOD, you created beautiful (and creative!) layouts and the effects are really cool!
Thank you so much for participating!:groupchat:
Of course...I will leave you some love in the gallery!:beatingheart:

ElectraF

Happy 17th Oscraps!!!
I applied the Film Grain to the photo, then duplicated that photo and applied Poster Edges to the top copy. I erased the Photo Edges on the kids, leaving the film grain effect. I also changed to opacity of the top copy to Hard Light.

sucali

CHEERY O
Thank you to all for participating at this challenge! :beatingheart: :beatingheart: :beatingheart:
You created beautiful layouts and I loved to see your photo effects!:banana::lovey3:

I will close this challenge now and wish you much fun with our brand-new June Challenges!:pillowfight: