Oscraps

Christmas Card Exchange

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
I think I'm going to dig in some old paper scrapbooking supplies if I find time. (I may make New Years cards if I am slow at card making ;) ...Don't know about Groundhog's Day though.)

hondachicc

Well my cards are digital made...I don't do a lot of paper crafting anymore!! Sometime I still send store bought cards...if I see some that I just love!!

LSlycord

I have refrained...yes refrained..from doing this. I'm so far behind already! It was so much fun last year...and the only way I can prevent myself from jumping in is just to not peak at this thread! And then, I did it. I decided to read the thread! And now, I'm so weak. I'm PM'ing Clara now!

hondachicc

I have refrained...yes refrained..from doing this. I'm so far behind already! It was so much fun last year...and the only way I can prevent myself from jumping in is just to not peak at this thread! And then, I did it. I decided to read the thread! And now, I'm so weak. I'm PM'ing Clara now!

YAY!!!!!!!!!! I AM GLAD YOU PEEKED!!!!!! AND I AM GLAD YOU DID NOT REFRAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

LSlycord

Nope Louise...you aren't too late! This is Clara's forum and she really knows the rules but I'm adding to my post count by making this decision!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
I totally wish that I could join in the snail mail card, but I think if I signed up my head would explode- not sure if it would happen before or after gary would beat me LOL

But I did PM Sally to do a digi-card!

danenan

yay!!! Sinterklaas has left us and now I am working on my cards, they will be digi, and then printed. So the digimaillist will get the same one as the snailmaillist :)

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
I love this thread to. Kat you have a couple of days left. I am going to start organizing the list this week. I just have all the addresses sitting in my inbox. I start cutting and pasting tomorrow and maybe even have them ready a couple days early. :)

I picked up my cards yesterday and have them all in envelopes. I don't paper craft. I wish I did. That would be awesome. Costco finally got a clue and made it so you can order cards online that you created. It pretty much rocks.

Last edited by a moderator:

danenan

I really have to finish my cards, but I want new photos of my girls. But they didn't want to work with me yesterday.... I am trying again today but I need some sunshine. I want to go outside because I really don't like to use flash. So can someone please send me some sunshine, or snow maybe. I think you have plenty of that in the States...

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
I'll send you all the snow you want...I hate the snow. Yuck!! Blah!

Okay ladies. I am going to comppile the list today and have it out to you this afternoon. Haven't had anyone give me any new info in 24 hours so I'll do it after lunchish PST. Sound good? Too bad. I'm in charge...my way. LOL!! No, not really trying to be a brat, just saw an opportunity to make it sound like I was in major control. Haha!! I'm okay with the illusion. So, anyone who wats to give me their address has about 3.5 hours from now. so noon PST. thanks guys.

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
hahhaha!! but you are a darling little brat and we LOVE YOU heaps!!! :) you are really wonderful to organise all this Clara so it is totally your show and you can do WHATEVER you want!!! :)

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
True, I really am a brat...just not really THAT kind of brat. LOL!! Haha!! I'm actually about done. So, i'll be sending these out. I'm just waiting on one teeny tiny little thing or someone to get back to me on something and then I'll send everything out. In the meantime...I've gotten all of my stuff set up. Heehee!! The bonus of organizing. Okay enough brattiness for a day...well, until another opportunity arises anyway. Ciao for now.

petey111

I really have to finish my cards, but I want new photos of my girls. But they didn't want to work with me yesterday.... I am trying again today but I need some sunshine. I want to go outside because I really don't like to use flash. So can someone please send me some sunshine, or snow maybe. I think you have plenty of that in the States...

I have about 10 inches here you can have! 4 foot high drifts, -30 f temps.... want me to bundle it up and send it your way? :D

Wonderofmyheart

I have all the adresses...will make some e-cards this weekend and the card that I am sending are all ready...hihi I made them all myself! Ohh this is really a fun way!! I also have my first e-card! Thanks!! :D

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
Me too Elisa ... got the addresses now, so just need to finish of the cards & get them posted!!! I LOVE this idea ... thanks for organising Clara!!!

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
All adresses are sent. You girls are on it. I didn't even get to post that and you are posting away about sending cards out with the addresses I just sent out. By golly!! LOL!! I am almost ready to do my mailing. I am so excited. I have to wait until tomorrow though. :( I don't have stamps and I still have to write my yearly letter and stuff. :) That means I have to actually think about what I have done this year. Blech!! That's a lot of thinking. My brain might start smoking.