Oscraps

Christmas Card Exchange

danenan

I have about 10 inches here you can have! 4 foot high drifts, -30 f temps.... want me to bundle it up and send it your way? :D

yes please!!! We've had so much rain these last two weeks, and I hate rain!!
Snow is good, snow you can wipe away, snow you can make nice stuff with like snowmen, iglo's, snowballs. Snow is beautiful. Snow is cold but if you dress right, snow doesn't bother you. If you have mountains AND snow there 's a whole lot of fun stuff you can do with that....
Rain an the other hand is cold and wet. That's it, no fun, no nice stuff, no wiping away. And everything is grey. I hate grey I hate rain. So please give me SNOW!!!

hehehehe

LSlycord

yes please!!! We've had so much rain these last two weeks, and I hate rain!!
Snow is good, snow you can wipe away, snow you can make nice stuff with like snowmen, iglo's, snowballs. Snow is beautiful. Snow is cold but if you dress right, snow doesn't bother you. If you have mountains AND snow there 's a whole lot of fun stuff you can do with that....
Rain an the other hand is cold and wet. That's it, no fun, no nice stuff, no wiping away. And everything is grey. I hate grey I hate rain. So please give me SNOW!!!

hehehehe

If Sara runs out...I've got the same stuff at my house. I just keep telling myself that shoveling burns calories!

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
I don't mind the rain but hate snow. WEird I know. If you wear rain boots and a rain coat it doesn't bother me at all. It doesn't snow often enough here to have all the snow gear so when it snows life stands still. I hate it. Blah!! No snow for me. PLus it is so pretty here because of the rain.

petey111

snow you can wipe away, snow you can make nice stuff with like snowmen, iglo's, snowballs. Snow is beautiful. Snow is cold but if you dress right, snow doesn't bother you.

Hee hee....I don't think you've had 4ft drifts that are compacted so hard you can't move them. And no one plowing your streets for three days! But I'll try and mail some to you! hee hee

danenan

PLus it is so pretty here because of the rain.

I think it's a very sad that because of the rain, you cannot enjoy the pretty landscape. You will be stuck with your boots in the mud, your umbrella blows away all the time, and there is a hole in your raincoat so freezing little mean raindrops are running down your back...

and then there's the kids trying to kill eachother because they cannot play outside with their friends. PLUS, since it is impossible to park my car in town where I work, I go by bike... you should see me going to work in my rainsuit, with my plastic boots on, trying to bike against the wind that is blowing cold rain into my face.... And cars drive by splashing all that muddy water into my handbag and boots....

I hate rain

Soco

LOL Wia! :) I hope you'll get some snow soon!!!

I have all the addresses too! I hope I'll do my cards this weekend and I'll be sending them next week! :)

LSlycord

I have cards, I have stamps, I have addresses! I'm ready to go! Except...do any of you US girls know what it costs to send a card to Europe?

kaytebug

The po will figure it...I don't think it cost more than $2 to seen a card to Diane and Maya last year....

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
awesome link, Elisa!! and it says to the Netherlands, first class is $.98...not even a buck!! :) woooot!!

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
ohhhhh it's $.98 everywhere international on our address list from the US...for a 1oz letter (not square or unusually sized!!) yay!!

I can't wait to send these on Tuesday!! (monday I'm creating them!! :) )

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
I have always put two stamps on my letters to Italy and they have never been returned. $0.98, huh? maybe I'll pay more attention.

kaytebug

For the record, I bought my cards....but since the company is based here - in the same town - they were "created" here (made in china of course...lol)....

Hope that's ok
K

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
For the record, I bought my cards....but since the company is based here - in the same town - they were "created" here (made in china of course...lol)....

Hope that's ok
K

you soooo crack me up!!! :) yes, kaylea, it's fine!! heeheee!!! :)

kaytebug

you soooo crack me up!!! :) yes, kaylea, it's fine!! heeheee!!! :)

Good, because after two big kid things this month for the church, and everything that has to be done this week leading up to Christmas...I'm much tooo tired to make cards...lol....

(In fact, all my paper crafting stuff is in my office at church, because the girls used my stash/supplies to make christmas cards for the shut ins during the lock in.... you should see some of the cards...I think I'm out of all of my "bling..." those cards...One was at least 5 pounds - you think I'm kidding, I'm not....

But it was a good cause...lol....

K

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
Woo-woo ... cards are printed, salutations written, envelopes prepared ... all I need now is for my local post office to open so I can buy the stamps & post them all!!!

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
Posted!!! Christmas cards should be dropping through your letterbox in the next few days (or possibly some time next week for USA / Australia. LOL!!!) ... Yippee!!!

hondachicc

YAY!!!!!!!!! SUE!!! Mine are going to the PO this afternoon!!! Probably won't go out into the mail until tomorrow.....YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

danenan

My cards are on their way, to my house that is :)
I will be sending them out as soon as I have them, envelopes are written, stamps are glued, I am almost done, yay!!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Hmmm! still have to print mine out, hopefully that should be tonight (my Tuesday) ....hmm I am thinking it will be Thursday before they are on their way so I am really hoping they get to everyone on time!! wooohoooo!! I can't wait!! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
Today is my official make my ocards today!! :) I'll probably send my emailed ones out tomorrow... I'll post when i "post"!! LOL!!!

danenan

I justed wanted to say thank you! The rain stopped and we've got snow!!
YAY!!!! My kids are in heaven!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
oh how wonderful for you Wia!!!

and yes, I will be posting my cards today, just have finish off writing in 4 more and then its down to the post office for me! :)