Oscraps

Christmas Card Exchange

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
So, last year we did a Christmas Card exchange and it was really fun. We see everybody's digital stuff but don't get to see what we create on paper. Some of us create photo Christmas cards, others create stamped cards, and some of us stamp our names in a purchased card. Whatever is your version of Christmas card if you want to participate in this year's Christmas Card exchange please PM me your address so that i can get them distributed through PM to everyone who wants to be involved. No addresses will ever be posted in the forums.

If this is not your thing and you want to organize an e-mail Christmas Card exchange...go for it. I only want snail mail addresses though.

**ECARD exchange email addresses can go to Sally, so send her a PM** (edit)

So, let's see...today is December 1st. Let's give everyone who wants to participate through the weekend and we'll say Wednesday, December 9, is the last day for addresses. I will have them to everybody by Friday December 11. Sound good? Awesome!!

Let the holidays begin!!

Last edited by a moderator:

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
you'll get a PM from me...and just so you know, Clara, you've made my permanent list, too!! (your address, that is!! :) )

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
OHhhhh and I should post that YOU CAN SEND ME YOUR EMAIL ADDY if you want to join in on an ECARD exchange!! I'll organize that...same rules apply...PM me by Dec 9th!! hugs!!!

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Yay Sally!! I feel so special. :)

So...everyone got that?? If you want to do the ECARD exchange send your e-mail to Sally by the same date.

danenan

GREAT IDEA!!!

since I am always really really really late with my Christmas Cards (I usually end up sending everyone a happy new years card december 30th ) I want to be on the Ecardlist.

pm-ing you right now Sally!!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
oh this sounds like fun Clara!! I will be in on the snail mail, I love receiving cards that I can actually FEEL!!! LOL! ok, pm'ing you now! :)

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Wia...late cards are okay too. You can just claim that yours were late because they were from overseas. LOL! Plus a certain other person I know...likes to send hers out for New years or ground hog's day for that matter too. Unfortunately, this could very well be me this year. LOL!!

I love cards though.

hondachicc

Oh Clara I love you girl!!!!!!! This is a totally awesome idea!!!

I am like you Ona...I love the cards in my hand!! Snail mail addy being PM'd to you Clara!!!

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
Oh Clara, this is such a lovely idea!!! I got into the whole digi-scrap thing as a result of making my own Christmas cards YEARS ago (Christmas cards --> birthday cards --> general cards --> paper crafting --> paper scrapbooking --> digi-scrapping).

Count me in girl ... even though our postal service isn't the best (just ask Selena!) I love to make / receive REAL cards. I'll be PM'ing you shortly.

danenan

ok ok I am so easy to convince, I will be in the snailmail too iehaaaaaaaa
maybe this will speed me up a little LOL

~*Lainebean*~

Count me in!! My address is the same as my mom's (naturally) so we just need one card between the two of us ;) we'll send separate ones though! does that make any sense? haha

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Yes Cora dear!! That sounds sensical enough. :)

Yay!! I am loving this!! This will be so fun!! I think this means I need to get on the ball though and make a Christmas card. :)

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Sue!!! love your chrissy avi!!! what a cute little santa you make!!! :)

So Clara is there any guidelines to follow, like do we send to all or to just one person or, or ??? :) I'm thinkin' I might just make some chrissy cards this weekend!! :)

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Ona - no guidelines. If you are on the list, you send cards to the other people on the list.

There is one thing I am noticing though. This is a very international forum and if you have a problem with that and are only able to send a few cards out feel free to contact me directly and see if there are some ways to work around that if postage is a problem. I have some ideas for working around it, just let me know. Honestly, I don't see the list being more than maybe 20 people though. That is about what it was last year. For Americans international letters cost about 2 stamps. FYI!!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
that's fine Clara! I don't have a problem with postage, that will be my little indulgence for the year! I just can't wait to be getting 'international' mail in my post box!! hahhaa! I live a very boring life don't I, if this is going to be a highlight!! :)

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
I don't have a problem with postage, that will be my little indulgence for the year! I just can't wait to be getting 'international' mail in my post box!! hahhaa! :)

ohhhh me too!! I can't wait to send and receive Christmas cards from overseas (and from the states!!) !! YAY!!!! :)

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
Won't it be lovely just to get "real" mail that's something other than an bill!!! Oh, this is gonna be fun ... must start gathering supplies together. Yeah!!!

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
So are we sending to everyone on the list??

I need to pm you my address still. Later today, promise!

Also, I've never made my own cards, (besides when I was a kid), so this could be fun or I may cheat with a purchased card.

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
Elisa, you can do whatever you want as far as the card itself!! :) but yes we are sending to everyone on the list!! ohhhhh Clara, can we move up the deadline so I can get cards sooner?? *ahem* I mean, so I can send cards sooner???? LOL!!!!!! ahahahah

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Elisa, you can do whatever you want as far as the card itself!! :) but yes we are sending to everyone on the list!! ohhhhh Clara, can we move up the deadline so I can get cards sooner?? *ahem* I mean, so I can send cards sooner???? LOL!!!!!! ahahahah

HAHHAAHA!! your worse than me!!! :p

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Sally...what are you talking about. You aren't sending your cards sooner. Aren't you known for New Years or Ground Hogs Day cards? I will send you what I have whenever you need it. Send me a PM and let me know what you nee and when and I will give you super special Sally treatment because I love you so!!

mrsaboyer

Okay so I went out to Hobby Lobby after dropping the girls off at school today and picked up my supplies... got home and did some stamping and I'm so hooked.

**sigh** there goes all the money.