All members that participate, can everyone PLEASE ensure that you read all the rules for this challenge
so that you can claim your challenge points. Thank you!
Welcome to the August Color Palette Challenge. My name is Kay and I will be your hostess for this fun challenge.
I love colors... especially bold and vivid ones.
I was blown away when I saw the fantastic colors in the July Color Play kits released the last Friday of July.
So I picked out 6 colors from them to use as the palette for this challenge.
Use at least 3 of the colors from the following Palette
They must be the dominate colors in the Layout
In addition, you may also use black, white or cream
You may chose your own theme for the layout
Be sure to post your Layout to the Challenge 5 gallery
I chose to use all 6 of the colors from the color palette
Created using Colorful Delicacies by Xuxper Designs
I look forward to seeing your creations with these beautiful colors.
- . Use at least 3 of the colors from the Palette
- . They must be the dominate colors in the Layout
- . In addition, you may also use black, white or cream
- . You may chose your own theme for the layout
- Please use 80% Oscraps products that are currently in the store.
- Non-Oscraps products or retired O designer products can be used whether the designer is selling elsewhere or not.
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Your layout can not be used for more than one challenge.
- Your page must be posted in the Challenge 5 gallery by midnight PST August 31 2022 and linked back to this thread (see below on how to add your linked layout).
- And do not forget to update the CURRENT MONTH'S TRACKING THREAD to be eligible for your coupon.
Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.