Oscraps

August 2022 Challenge #5 - Color Palette

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Thanks for the pretty palette!
Oh, it is time for schools to start... and what an adorable photo. What a perfect way to remember her 1st day at school this year. Love the floral cluster and the school theme cluster set against the light abc background paper. Thanks for joining the challenge.

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Kay, thank you so much for an awesome challenge! I love the colors you've chosen. The colors remind me that fall is just around the corner, and I can hardly wait! ♥

I agree... the colors do have a touch of fall in them. I am ready for fall, too! Love the photo of the large sunflower... and the floral cluster is perfect. Love that parts are over and under the photo. The scatter is the perfect accent in the background. Thanks so much for playing in the challenge.

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Such a delightful framed summer photo of the hand and the tiny butterfly. Love the large flowers and leaves clustering around and under the photo. The vivid colors are so eye-catching. Thanks so much for joining the challenge.

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Here's mine! Thank you for the challenge!

Love the blended papers into one... beautiful background. Aw... she is so sweet. The black/white photos really stand out against the vivid colors of the beautiful clustering and stacked elements. So happy you joined the challenge.

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Great palette, Kay! I think I managed all the colors. Thanks for hosting!

What a neat look back in time to a very significant rights movement - the passing of the Women's Right to Vote! Fabulous page design using historical photo, posters and news items. Thanks for joining the challenge and giving us a look back in time.

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Oh, I do agree... Life is too short without coffee! Love your take on the challenge. Fabulous elements stacking under the cute photo and over the paper strips. Thanks for sharing your creation with us.

BTW - Love the siggy with the coffee elements.

*gina*

CHEERY O
Oh, I do agree... Life is too short without coffee! Love your take on the challenge. Fabulous elements stacking under the cute photo and over the paper strips. Thanks for sharing your creation with us.

BTW - Love the siggy with the coffee elements.
thank you so much, Kay xx