Oscraps

Challenge #5 This Summer....
isDK

Challenge #5 This Summer....

We were very lucky that the summer was half over and all we had to deal with was 100 to 102F for a few days and almost no rain.There were no fires and no water restrictions we've had when things were much worse. You had to water everything constantly, but got to see a bunny enjoy the sprinkler.
Credits list
Anna Aspnes Stitchez, brushes
MdGroot Quirkiosa Paper, Button, Frame, Paints, Ribbon, Stamp, String, Tape
Natali Sunny Day WordArt, brush, overlays, papers
https://oscraps.com/community/threads/august-2022-challenge-5-color-palette.35956/
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  2. Maya de Groot
  3. natali design
Delightful page about this summer's hot temps. Like the circle map of temperatures and how you sectioned the background into different segments. Fabulous LO. Thanks for joining the challenge.

Love the luscious color and those chalky stripes--always something so clever. Thank God, there were no fires for you this year.

Those hot pink circles look great with the yellow. Is there a bunny on this page? I've looked but I don't see one. I like that little snippet of the weather map.

Those hot pink circles look great with the yellow. Is there a bunny on this page? I've looked but I don't see one. I like that little snippet of the weather map.
;) Stone was so happy about the bunny waiting for him to turn on the water because he knew it was coming. I asked him next time to please let me know so I can get a photo, but none this time. Just wanted to preserve the memory.

It's been brutal... and the bunnies and squirrels have been chewing through the drip tubes to get to a water source... your color choices captured the heat of the moment... great documentation of this climate mess here on the Front Range...

Fabulous colors! It"s been a hot summer even here in the north east. We see deer going down to the pond every day for a drink. But sadly even our pond is drying up.

WOW, these pages are so great, love the color orange and all the things you added, so very creative, a great documentation, awesome!!

Layout information

Category
Challenge 5
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename