Oscraps

April Color Play is here now

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
April Color Play is in the store now. Such beautiful spring colors.

Come and share your layouts made with the April Color Play products only here in this thread.

Upload your layouts to the Oscraps gallery, then into the Color Play Gallery. Come back here to post your layout so we can all admire it and see what Color Play products you used.

Here are a few of the LOs I made with them.

Timeless Treasures by CRK Designs

Lavender and Lace by Karen Chrisman

Add your LOs made with April Color Play kits/bundles so we can all enjoy seeing them.
I am sure that others will like to see them - and they will inspire others to create with them, too.

Last edited:

AK_Tracy

I am new and still figuring things out but what exactly is ColorPlay? I keep seeing things and not following. I love the kits I see but I am still not sure what color play means.

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
I am new and still figuring things out but what exactly is ColorPlay? I keep seeing things and not following. I love the kits I see but I am still not sure what color play means.
Hi Tracy! :cowwaving: Each month the O designers use the same color palette to design various products that can be used together, like a collab, but you can just purhase the bits you want. While using the same colours, designers will often use a different theme to create products like kits, mini kits, paper packs, element packs etc. Color Play is released on the last Friday of each month (although they are normally available when the Thursday night HAPS newsletter goes out. :))

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Color Play is when the designers all work with the same color scheme and theme. You can mix and match with the kits that month as they will blend together. The kits/bundles are released the last Thursday evening of the month. During that weekend, the kits/bundles are at a special discount price.

I see Ona beat me to the punch to explain them.

DesignsByCRK

Designer
ColorPlay is a color palette we are given to design around - theme can be anything we want, but we all have to use the same colours, with the addition of blacks, whites, natural greenery and metallics. It's a fun way of designing with colors that some of us wouldn't normally use - gets us out of our comfort zone and trying new things :D

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
Sketches Bundle #3 by Christine Art

A Great Day by Vicki Stegall Designs

Lilac Dreams by et designs

Collect Moments by Palvinka Designs

Obsessed by mixed media by erin

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Sketches Bundle #3 by Christine Art

A Great Day by Vicki Stegall Designs

Lilac Dreams by et designs

Collect Moments by Palvinka Designs

Obsessed by mixed media by erin

Wow, Cheryl... fabulous LO. Thanks for sharing them with us.

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O

janedee

with Hope Springs from Lynn Grieveson
full

Last edited:

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
So many goodies, so little time! Both of mine are using Sketches 3 Hand Drawn by Christine Art:

For the different size challenge:

For the rearrange a template challenge: