Oscraps

AnnaLift Challenge 11.03.23 - 11.17.23

NAdams

aA Creative Team Member
Hello aArtists!

It’s time for another challenge from Anna Aspnes. The AnnaTeam selects a creative page or design concept from the Anna gallery as the ‘AnnaLift.’ Be inspired, create your own ‘AnnaLift,’ upload your page to the Anna gallery and include it here in this forum thread. Upload your page by Friday November 17, 2023 by 8:00 pm EST with the title, ‘AnnaLift. ’ One lucky participant will be randomly selected to win a $5.00 GiftKard to Anna’s shop.

HOW IT WORKS: On Saturday the AnnaTeam posts a creative concept from the Anna gallery as the ‘AnnaLift.’ Check out the inspiration and decide what speaks to you. Is it the design, the color, the wordART, or maybe the photo? Then enjoy artfully playing—there is no right or wrong way to ArtPlay.

Choose ONE idea to lift or choose it ALL and lift it completely. Be inspired, create your ‘AnnaLift’ and then upload your page to the Anna gallery, plus include it here in this forum thread. It would be great if you could link back to your page in the gallery too!

Anna’s products mix well with so many kits/designers and Anna welcomes you to include these with your Anna Products on your AnnaLift page.

If you’ve never challenged yourself to an AnnaLift—just do it!

If you’ve never posted or shared your AnnaLift—just do it!

If you have time to leave some love for someone in the gallery—do it too!
(Your kind words may inspire and encourage someone!)

Please post your art in this thread and link to the Anna Aspnes gallery to win the $5 giftcard.

Love of your life by Zotova

Love of your life by zotova captures that magical moment when someone steals your heart! The expressive portraits are held in stacked slide frames. The vertical frames have been colored with splashes of turquoise and brown. The cut hearts are painted to coordinate. Layers of paint and lace brighten the warm brown ground. Splashes of white and turquoise add energy and movement. Journaling and title are in a script of lively letters! Spot color has been used for emphasis. Zotova has used color to add unity to her stunning design.

Thank you - Zotova - for sharing your stunning and inspirational artistry.

IDEAS TO INSPIRE: Use ONE or MORE of the following in your AnnaLift layout.

• Document this week’s joyful moment . . .
• Present more than one angle of an image. . .
• Use dark colors for a happy occasion. . .
• Re-color the frames and elements to match the photos. . .
• Add artsy transfers and splatters to paint the ground . . .
• Add lace and buttons . . .
• Select color titles and journaling . . .

PRODUCTS TO INSPIRE:

ArtPlay Palette Lost
ArtPlay MiniPalette Rococo
Multimedia Accordion No. 1
Multimedia Frames No. 4
ArtsyKardz Eudaimonia MultiPack
Photo WordArt Mix No. 1

Upload your page by Friday at 8:00 pm (EST) with the title, ‘AnnaLift ’ and one page will be randomly selected to win a $5 GiftKard to Anna's store. The winner will be posted here on SATURDAY.

We hope our AnnaLift inspires your creativity. You know we always LOVE to see how you ArtPlay.

Thanks for ArtPLAY-ing with us!

Anna and the aA Team

Last edited:

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
I loved the wording on this layout, and I stole it right off. Knew I had to do my own take on it. Also, loved the font, I used the same. 3 photos. Other than that, I think I made the layout my own. Thank you for the fantastic inspiration & the trip I got down memory lane. This little baby boy will be 26 years old on November 21st!!!!

NAdams

aA Creative Team Member
I loved the wording on this layout, and I stole it right off. Knew I had to do my own take on it. Also, loved the font, I used the same. 3 photos. Other than that, I think I made the layout my own. Thank you for the fantastic inspiration & the trip I got down memory lane. This little baby boy will be 26 years old on November 21st!!!!

Gorgeous! I love your clusters! (My baby boy turned 26 this year!)

NAdams

aA Creative Team Member
I went with the baby theme. Fun trip down memory lane. The old photos were very low-quality, so the small frames were perfect. Griffin was so proud to be big brother.
Fabulous lift! Beautiful use of textures and out of bounds framing!

NAdams

aA Creative Team Member
Thank you for the beautiful pages inspired by zotova!

Congratulations to the winner of the drawing - number 16 - zlemon!

Christy - I will contact you with a coupon code.

Last edited:

sallypapin

Anna Lift Challenge 11-17 Autumn Walkabout
Out collecting a few fall items as the sun starts to fade. Daffodil and Autumn Romance were used and I am inspired by tiny still life photography. These are giant acorns from our oak trees, a few lovely found feathers and items. I have not done a lift in years, so it was fun and scary to jump back in. I really miss all this fun.

Attachments

• AnnaLift autumn.jpg
    AnnaLift autumn.jpg
    351.6 KB · Views: 1

NAdams

aA Creative Team Member
Anna Lift Challenge 11-17 Autumn Walkabout
Out collecting a few fall items as the sun starts to fade. Daffodil and Autumn Romance were used and I am inspired by tiny still life photography. These are giant acorns from our oak trees, a few lovely found feathers and items. I have not done a lift in years, so it was fun and scary to jump back in. I really miss all this fun.
Beautiful imagery and excellent use of brushes and paints!

zlemon

Christy
Thank you for the beautiful pages inspired by zotova!

Congratulations to the winner of the drawing - number 16 - zlemon!

Christy - I will contact you with a coupon code.
Wow, thanks Nancy. This must be my lucky day — I’m rushing out to buy a lotto ticket.