Oscraps

AnnaColor Challenge 04.29.2022 - 05.13.2022

Adryane

aA Creative Team Member
Hello and welcome to the color challenge!

This challenge will run from 04.29.2022 - 05.13.2022.

full

CHALLENGE RULES:
You must use at least 3 of the challenge colors on your page. The lime green color makes this palette a little bit more challenging. So, if you use all 4 colors, I will give you an added entry for the random GiftKard drawing.

Upload your page to Anna's Gallery by Thursday, May 13, 2022 (5pm EST), with AnnaColor in the title and post a copy here, in this thread, so that we can admire your work.

Please Note: When you post your pages in the forum, please be sure to link to your page in the gallery. The O'Scraps team wants to include pages in the O'Scraps Newsletter and be able to provide gallery links. Here is a link with instructions on how to do that if you are not already familiar with the process : https://oscraps.com/community/threads/posting-a-linked-layout-from-gallery-to-forum.33515/

Here are a few things to inspire you:

ArtPlay Palette Jouer
ArtsyKardz Jouer MultiPack
ArtsyTransfers Jouer
ArtPlay Palette Savor
ArtPlay Palette Sirenic

You may use other designer’s products, too, so long as your page contains some AnnaProducts.

One page will be randomly selected to win a $5 GiftKard to Anna’s Store. The winner will be posted on Friday, May 14, 2022.

Thank you for participating!
Anna and the Team

LDArtist

WOW!
What a beautiful page of layouts! :D
Here's mine:

It's from a trip we took at Wisconsin! Yes Wisconsin!
Great photo opportunities! I noticed the another entry to add the lime green!
It really did add a little somethin-somethin' to the page! Great hint!
Another marvelously fun challenge!

Adryane

aA Creative Team Member
Thank you to everyone who participated in this challenge! I thought the lime green might throw you, but no - you all nailed it.
The random winner of the $5 GiftCard to Anna's store is ................... lizr! Congratulations. I will pm a code to you soon.

Stay tuned, a new color challenge is in the works.

Anna and the Team

lizr

Thank you to everyone who participated in this challenge! I thought the lime green might throw you, but no - you all nailed it.
The random winner of the $5 GiftCard to Anna's store is ................... lizr! Congratulations. I will pm a code to you soon.

Stay tuned, a new color challenge is in the works.

Anna and the Team
Thanks so much, that's great.